eSk8Tube Video thread

How’s it feel compared to urethane wheels?

Its totally different. You are definitely separated from the road more with the AT’s but they are really comfortable. I don’t see myself leaving thane behind, but I’m definitely adding the AT’s to my arsenal :).

Did you find it?

Entering North Vancouver!

3 Likes

Yep like two minutes later

Hey man. What’s do police think about e-boards on Vancouver?

So far I haven’t been stopped, I’ve had a couple cops drive past me. Seems good so for. Hopefully it never becomes a problem. @Eboosted

A ride with SoCal_Legend

2 Likes

Hello, my first post here. My name is Juz and I’m just getting into eSk8ing. I have two youtube channels, one for drones and I’ve just created a new channel for my eSk8 adventures.

Heres a couple of videos I edited up a little while ago. I hope you enjoy. Oh and please subscribe if you like!

12 Likes

Cool Videos bro! Love the variety

1 Like
3 Likes

@mmaner really nice footage and very nice board, too!

You should really try to take these wheels off to some hard packed dirt trail too! These are the most fun I think!..

@juz some really nice video work there, man! If I wanted to make a promo video for a board I made, I should probably choose you as the video montage / maker guy :smiley:

Really nice… smooth and with right momentum just at the right spots!

2 Likes

your post production skills are very good.

@Okami & @Namasaki I think ya’ll might be making fun of me :slight_smile:.

That is just video from my phone, holding it down so you can see the board and the riding surface. Those are the IG videos I like the best.

I’m not making fun of you bro.

Its all good if you are, I make fun of me too sometimes. Like the other day I was soldering some balance wires, got a little piece of plastic on the tip of the iron, so like the MENSA member I am I reached down and took it off…burning the holy hell out of my finger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Please subscribe to my channels if you like :slight_smile:

Yeh… this is why I replied you show do it on trails too now… you have covered some sort of gravel / loose rocks + grass :smiley: time for some more terrain…

My big 9inch wheels can even go over roots of trees in the park :smiley: was scary at first but it is manageable

Already did that Curious, what post production software do you use?

I am going to try and take it out either to the Boy Scout camp or the State Park trails this weekend and see how it does.

1 Like