eSk8Tube Video thread

So what made you go over the handle bars?

Yikes! Always love your vids Rik :slight_smile: @Duffman those wheels are sick! Cool vid. @E-Boarding Real nice video! I really appreciate the attention to video quality!

1 Like

Just a quick review on :boom: ShredLights. Enjoy :grin:

4 Likes

VESC 4.7 running on 12s with 120A motor/battery max. Set to 3000erpm speed control via BLDC Tool:

3 Likes

Good old fashioned user error :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What error? Would you mind sharing? Might help others to avoid such a situation.

don’t miss to ride in parque del retiro if you come to madrid, spain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Small footage of my recently built Loaded Vanguard

6 Likes
5 Likes

Sweet! How do you like the Mellow Drive?

As a DIYer, all my boards are different. On every deck I build, I’m looking to get a different feeling. The @Mellow is really awesome and smooth. A great experience. I’m saving some money and will get one oneday!

How’s the performance? Speed, range etc.

2 Likes

Great enclosure and integrated volt meter! Really like that trap door. Did you make that yourself?!

Happy weekend folks. Have a blast on your boards !

5 Likes

Dual Carvon 2.5 FOC, overlay data using metr.at - more info on the build post

6 Likes

Hi, this is my latest video featuring me riding my electric longboard in a new recently inaugurated promenade in Caxias, Lisbon, Portugal. I hope you enjoy since it took some work to complete it.

3 Likes

The moment you realize you fucked up and didn’t keep an eye on your esk8 “Dude, where’s my board?” x 7

5 Likes