eSk8Tube Video thread

oops !

6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
11 Likes

Hey guys! Went on a ride with @KlethBane and @ekitesurfer in Downtown Las Vegas. We had a blast as we joined a local cyclist group the :bicyclist: Spoke Easy Slow Rollers. Also got to check out @ekitesurfer ebike which was pretty cool! Check it out in this :movie_camera: video I just uploaded :grin:

5 Likes

How did you get permission to skate on a gokart track?! I have one by my house that I stare at everytime I pass it up. Any advice as to what to ask, insurance, liability, etc? Thanks bro :slight_smile:

Hey bro, it was through a friend of a friend - out here in MI, it’s really about who you know and who vouches for you. We did a very quick test ride but created enough of a spectacle that every racer in the house was into it. We’re still in the process of discussing insurance and liability but for something like this - only those 18 years old and up can be on the track.

1 Like

Gotcha! Looks like your connections came in handy!

1 Like
6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

me, myself and I !

5 Likes

Happy Easter and congrats to ju_benois for winning a dual core mount with a set of kegel and a pack of 8 Bones Ceramic bearings . That’s basically giving away back to the community all the money made in the next month !

As usual, here is a quick video - sorry for the late draw.

Thanks all for the support.

8 Likes

I started to upload my videos in high quality because youtube is compressing them to death and you can’t see the details otherwise. It takes much longer but I think it’s worth it, enjoy the raw footage :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please feel free to post some of your video links on my FB page…

1 Like

Went out for a offroad trip again:

Lend my 4WD board to my friend most of the time:

6 Likes
4 Likes