eSk8Tube Video thread

Shots fired!

I have the Osmo and it can be attached to what ever you want. Just get the adapter for GoPro equipment.

1 Like

no motor sorry

6 Likes

calm :v: and that with class :wink:

Shout out to Miami!

one of Rons best videos yet and the year is just starting. Come ride with us!

1 Like

BAEsk8 x NYC Eboarding west coast meet up!

19 Likes

Killer edit :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Epiiiic shiiiit !!! !! :dizzy_face: You are a serious badass crew :star_struck:

I am boosted after watching this ! Love the 3’ scene, easy removal ^^

And thanks also @Battosaii for sharing the last vid, insane edit again…

For these types of videos guys, you use small action cam only right? everything else is post prod magic ?

Now, I’m just too embarrassed to share a video after that. my pictures are so rotten with my old cam and it broke lens. Do not look at it just after the other two just above :smile:

:v:

1 Like

Not my edit, Ron rides with us all the time and makes videos I just spread the love cause it’s about our group lol

Your videos are good though don’t be modest!

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate ! Ho yes, it’s what I was that’s what I implied by “sharing the last vid” :blush: But the image is so clean and perfect, my 1080p looks like a 720p low quality next to that :smile: we have an video topic here ?

Edit: ha yes !

and this too :

2 Likes

Ron uses the GoPro Karma to film I found my phone to get excellent night footage too so I put that on a selfie stick. We film at 4k

1 Like

thanks for your highlight mate ! I have to upgrade anything I got one day :sweat_smile: (computer, cam, phone … but one day)

1 Like
1 Like
6 Likes

No gloves you dumbass?

:laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::+1:

I need to buy some, been saying it this week! I can’t find anything I like though - was going to get the flatland 3d pros but the reports of the quality made me hold off. I have never worn gloves and had a few stacks and each time been like damn I need gloves!

You are right, I am a dumb ass!

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been eying them too and might get them when I need to replace my open finger motor cycle gloves.

Perhaps I’ll just get new motor cycle gloves instead.

5 Likes

why care if you like them? you’ll LOVE them the second your hands hit the ground when you fall :slight_smile:

get these… cheap and no risk (I quite like them, and they’ve worn pretty well)

https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-GB/product/TSG-Worker+Slide+AD+Gloves-250678/

2 Likes
2 Likes