eSk8Tube Video thread

we all need a hero. 90km/h, no helmet on the French highway with probably what looks like a dual tron.

2 Likes

My french is long forgotten
 How do you say fucking idiot in french?

2 Likes

putain d’idiot :no_mouth: 
 crĂ©tin/imbĂ©cile/dĂ©bile/arriĂ©rĂ©/abruti/andouille/fou/dĂ©gĂ©nĂ©rĂ©/tarĂ©/stupide/cruche/face de crabe :smile: I love the last one !

4 Likes

I like debile
sounds a bit like russian and the meanings are probably not so far from each other :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I vote for putain d’imbĂ©cile. Sounds like our “puto imbĂ©cil”. There’s a few around so our mayor has recently forbidden electric vehicles in my city. Until the government makes an official regulation i am an outlaw rider.

1 Like

I’m so well suprise,I just moved from Paris to the deepest campaign and wow, e-riders are so well protected, signalized and anything !! Can’t wait to see the community here growing up ! (we are surely less than 10 guys in Burgundy :sweat_smile:)

1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

What do you guys use with your cameras.

an esk8 usually
 :rofl: what you mean exactly?

2 Likes

Our boards?

1 Like

What do you use with your face?

2 Likes

Like a selfie stick or a gimbal or a selfie stick mounted to the board.

if you scroll up you already find a lot of information about this.

and if i remember right there was a big discussion not so long time ago about all this.

And here more to read

1 Like

oh and look what i found

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: :thinking:

3 Likes

Me putting boosted to shame.

3 Likes

Yeah I had made the thread and some people had some helpful input. I had looked at the osmo pocket. I’m not sure it can attach to a stick to get a wider shot.

1 Like