eSk8Tube Video thread

I just knew it was going to switch into some danzig at the end. that was good!

I’m thinking about selling my FPV racing drone to get one with a follow me feature

2 Likes

This one is pretty great. It follows at the height and distance you set, okus it minus a little bit, but the orientation stays the same which is pretty cool.

wow that looks pretty fast and your board is so unique. Just saw one guy in here with an almost similar setup ( as far as i can say that). Not personally my type of board but pretty awesome and interesting, thats for sure. peace

I bought a cool gimbal for my gopro and phone, I want to start recording some cool footgage of our rides here. The drone is the next step i think!

1 Like

Its a little scary unless you have mapped the path teh drone will take, both height and distance from target. A tree or or house can take a drone out permanently,

It was funny when I would pass people, the would freak out about the powered board, then 2 seconds later, they’d freak out about the drone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha! Yea I freak out most people in my neighborhood. Blast past them on the board then go to the park and zip my FPV around. I have been daring enough to do them at the same time! Maybe I’ll get my friend to fly behind me and record some footage!

My wife and I really don’t fit in to our neighborhood at all, its a bunch of soccer moms and then you have us, a skateboarding, loud music playing, woodshop in the garage, and then 2 tiny dogs. We are kinda odd balls but its fine.

2 Likes

LOL, I can dig it. This was actually my brothers neighborhood. There’s no where around me I can fly my drone, soooooooo many trees :slightly_smiling_face:.

Im gonna get some of my kid this weekend and then get him to get some of me, maybe get my brother to get us both, it’ll be fun.

That’s so rad. Looks like a nice area to ride too.

2 Likes

that feeling when you finish your board. LMAO

me_2dEjB

heres the original video

2 Likes

Bit of bush bashing with a mate.

7 Likes

After a long time I have posted a video again haha

5 Likes

Love it so much :smiley: This guys is awesome !! (fvp legend)

VESC 75/300 Test

10 Likes

Last ride of the year, possibly!

5 Likes

How cool is this…magic mike

Is the flight pre recorded altitude/aspect or do ride and fly…lol

Just ride and fly. The drone is set to s a specific altitude and distance from the controller, then it follow using those criteria. It’s yoms of fun.

1 Like
3 Likes

Twilight bush bashing:

3 Likes
1 Like

7 Likes