eSk8Tube Video thread

RAW footage of my groupride today on a Raptor 2. Going between 40 and 50 km/h at the end.

3 Likes

Full BajaBoard Issues and Maintenance review. Show you the truth of living with this beast. All the faults and how to address them. These issues shouldn’t stop you getting the board. It’s fully maintainable. Dampers, Springs, Bindings, Tie Rod Ends, Bushings, LED light. I discuss all these issues. I love this board and it is now my daily rider replacing the Trampa board.

6 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

Fatdaddy to become official Enertion repair center for Europe

6 Likes
4 Likes

How about some more grouprides?

And by the way I know it has been asked before but there are people dying to know your light setup to build for themselves.

Share that setup or sell it to them already.

1 Like

Agreed. @lunarkim, I used to like your videos and photos all the time but have gotten zero feedback on information requests, future purchase opportunities, etc so I’m holding my likes ransom.

I’d love to be able to go back to liking your stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Edit. SOLD

Didn’t think it was appropriate to make a thread to sell this since it’s not entirely esk8 related. But maybe someone here would be interested?

I’m selling the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 it’s almost brand spanking new. Used it once. I upgraded to an iPhone XS Max. Too damn expensive to risk holding out while riding

$63 shipped in the US seems fair image image

4 Likes

How about Apple Care+?

4 Likes

Damn I have been looking for a gimbal for my GoPro. Does it have a threaded hole at the bottom to connect to an extension

awesome as always

Yes it has

1 Like
8 Likes

Hey guys one of my first rides here in London this year! Just getting used to all this filming thing don’t criticise too much :smiley:

1 Like

Another video but this time normal video not timelapse riding at evening in London South Bank

2 Likes

about this afternoon in Paris. Cause’ I always prefer to ride boards - not keyboards :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@okp can you tell me, if to purchase the jump pack, one set is two modules or do I need to order two sets to get the configuration you use in your videos?