eSk8Tube Video thread

3 Likes

Where are all the Six Shooter vids?

4 Likes
8 Likes

Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicornā€¦.then always be a unicorn!

https://vimeo.com/235550524

6 Likes
7 Likes

Quick night run

On a side note, I do 5-10 miles like this on repaired vescs to test them :wink:

2 Likes

Nice, I love watching videos like that, just raw videos of people riding esk8s through cities. Esk8 and rollerblading are some of the only things that make me actually want to live in a cityā€¦ so much concrete!

Riding over that tape at 5:46 gave me the horrors though, I was sure it was going to wrap around a wheel and throw you off :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nah Iā€™ve passed over that tape a dozen times :wink: Did you catch the manhole cover missing a chunk earlier in the video

2 Likes

I did, but Iā€™m used to rollerblades where something like that wouldnā€™t even be a consideration (4 wheels in a row makes going things very easy) so that didnā€™t bother me.

10 Likes

Daaaaaang dude, thatā€™s freakin amazing! Silent, powerful, great filming and I love the confident riding!

1 Like

Thanks not bad for a 46yr old kid eh?

7 Likes

Your other boards are getting jealous :confused:

Well someone said to put it through its pacesā€¦soā€¦here I am to oblige ā€¦ lolā€¦

Man I have put so much other boards on the back burner you donā€™t even know

2 Likes

You should start advertising on your assā€¦since thatā€™s what most in view in many of your vids :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol YOUR AD HERE

2 Likes

Not sure but you might just hold the record for most boards built for personal use. :trophy:

1 Like

Ciao ! Iā€™m not italian but I live close to the frontier. Where are you located?

Hi, nice to meet you ā€¦ I live in Milan

Just a boring test drive video. I made it about 3 miles. I need to fix a belt slipping issue though. Every once in a while it would loosen.

8 Likes