Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Lol I labeled it a tri-pod hahah

9 Likes

The big three! :stuck_out_tongue: Surprised we didn’t create a black hole or something with all three of us in such close proximity. :laughing:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get back and ride this paved trail again. Well worth the trip! ollinbelle1

10 Likes

Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Hello all we put together a new group on Facebook which was inspired by the inclusive vibe that dominated the Las Vegas gathering to do the following:

“The purpose of this group is to push the development of Personal Electric Vehicles (PEV’s). This includes but is not limited to 1, 2, 3, 4, and above wheeled, as well as non wheeled PEV’s. What you choose to ride is your choice, there is no right or wrong here so show us what you got and what it can do!”

We would love to have you all a part of it!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/323765295121678/

7 Likes

I am in. Good initiative. But the amount of different groups are growing exponentioally. Starting to get confusing where to post stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just follow me…have I ever let you down yet? Lol

1 Like

It will sort itself out and the groups that are meant to be will thrive while others will die.

2 Likes

It’s crazy to look back on it now, but this is where it all started:

A look at how far we’ve come with the vegas trip!

5 Likes

@Roan_Psyko got his first edit out:

7 Likes

memories!

Colorado 2019!

6 Likes

I got a jolt of memory today. Got a ticket for an illegal left turn after work. I hate this day light saving time BS. Didn’t even see the sign. Guess I’m spending like $300 less for Black Friday.

5 Likes