Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

DAMN

https://www.facebook.com/100007101797396/videos/2185468578366514/

3 Likes

Hey! You have a high-res version of that masked bandit poster? I want to slap that on a shirt.

Unfortunately, my ankle injury from the first raptor 2 tour has caught up to me. My ankle dislocated and stayed dislocated 3 times today just walking. I put off the surgery till now, but I don’t think I can put it off any longer. So I will have to miss this amazing event. Hope to see you guys again soon!

2 Likes

heal up brotha!

Oh no. That’s sound painful to just walk and have it dislocate repeatedly. Take care of that quick so you don’t stay anchored for long.

I am, just have to go through the process… 1 week till I go to my ankle surgeon, another 1-2 weeks before I can get the MRI, then another 1-2 weeks before I can see him again to go over the MRI, then 1-6 months before I can get the surgery. In the mean time, I can do my job anymore since it’s physically demanding. MURICA!

@Alphamail ill have socal legend take you on the terror tour hahah

My buddy made it i have to ask him

Prizes hidden in the closet… more coming of course

5 Likes

After resting all week, my ankle has gotten significantly better… Still waiting on the docs word, but there’s a 10% chance I might still be able to make it. I put in the days off at least. But I need a few more bucks for escs to get my board running.

I am a physio. I will take Care of your ankel :wink:

1 Like

6 more connections, then focbox setup. should be ready for vegas!

gotta ship it tomorrow or tuesday.

20181007_184545

8 Likes

Ha now I don’t feel so bad about the organization of my work space

2 Likes

Hey you do different phase colors on each motors too! What’s with the red and blue phase from FocBox?

3 Likes

+1 for the red/black phase lead grouping.

The heat shrink?

I have it RGB for the phase leads so i can easily identify and swap in case I need to change motor direction.

2 Likes

@akhlut I’m in the same situation scrambling to get my board ready to ship!

2 Likes

I use iOS @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Bummed I can’t make it out :disappointed_relieved:

Have fun guys, and be sure to take lots of video

3 Likes

Tick tick tick … updates this week

Meet up on Friday night will most likely be at Atomic Liquors on East Fremont…

For those that need parking, just park around there…

Its a short walk from The Oasis at the Gold spike

This will most likely our jump off point for the poker run.

I’ll have a generator with us for any top ups

1 Like