Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Entertaining clip, especially the dude flying into the frame at 0:32. Spotted @MoeStooge at 0:21 sooo far ahead of the pack going into the first turn. Damn, he’s fast. I wonder if anyone else made it through the race without getting lapped by him. Lol

Hello everyone gots some updates…jist been busy…ya know how it is…

Definitely some good shit

2 Likes

Ladies and Gents I’d like to introduce you to Hoyt St Electric Skate. New to the Esk8 scene and looking to make a name for themselves.

They are bringing their Possse and Arsenal

Website: https://sheep-daffodil-bjdr.squarespace.com/limited-warranty-1

And da boys have so graciously offer some nice handy dandy Esk8 bags for traveling…aint that nice?

Ill be figuring a way to win one of these bags… ain’t they neat?

Please welcome them to our Renegade event

imageimage

7 Likes

Bags look awesome

1 Like

This is what happened the last time I was in Las Vegas…https://player.vimeo.com/video/152214676

5 Likes

@Alphamail Breaking Bad

Very nice…but this time no Lab…anyone bringing a spare shred stick for Brad? @psychotiller? Hahaha

i’m building a nice wooden crate for my boards to ship in. its going to have wheels on one corner and everything.

2 Likes

Man, sounds like this is going to be a real blast. Hope I have everything up and tweaked by then.

And just in case we need To bury someone out in the desert :cactus:

1 Like

Thanks for the PayPal @Kaly

I know you wanna take that $1,000,000 picture with me at Binions hahh

image . . . . Can you imagine how beautiful the picture would be?

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: We need that photo

3 Likes

Hey boys…

I’d like to introduce my New friend @davidbonde … he will be coming all the way from Denmark to meet all of you

Please give him a follow on Instagram and drop him a line!

Gee that setup looks kinda familiar don’t it @psychotiller & @treenutter … loook for an email dave

3 Likes

Poor David, literally. He’s probably going to buy a bunch of stuff when he meets up with those guys and bring them back with him to save on shipping.

1 Like

Who ever wants to help me organize Sunday as Swap meet day…feel free to jump in here

2 Likes

So…this weekend the guys at PERVA …or something like that… are gonna be here… they are basically a personal EV advocacy group…based out of SF…

Anyway…Ill be riding with them this weekend and finally be wheels down re-checking our areas…

I can’t wait for you guys to roll down here…so far they have made tons of progress in the art district…im hoping they complete the project soon…

For one night, you will RULE the streets of Vegas

6 Likes

@Michaelinvegas this event gets better and better!! Stoked that David can join!

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaand of course you knew this was coming…

Please welcome @Birkness aka Eric of Shredlights to the weekend fun

5 Likes

When you doing the rechecking?

Ladies and gents…

First gift :gift: for participating peeps!

One of the items that will given to you on your first night at the Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend are Walkie Talkies … hopefully I will have enough hahah…

These will be yours to use during the event. This will save me from screaming at all of you.

These will also be yours to keep.

Ear piece, charger base and the walkie talkie is what you are all gonna get…hope I can get them all charged up by then

4 Likes

So…this was the Pevra group ride… holy fuck it was hot…it was 111 when we started…

I think you guys would bury me in the desert :camel: if held an event in August…In Vegas

2 Likes