Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

1 Like

BE%20THERE

4 Likes

We have a contingent coming out from Colorado for the weekend spearheaded by @Lunasi … please welcome them!

https://www.instagram.com/esk8_squad_colorado

2 Likes

The DRV Wizard is booked

6 Likes

So @Kaly i hear your bro Shaq is gonna be opening a restaurant here in Vegas…

https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/shaquille-oneal-to-open-a-las-vegas-restaurant-film-a-show-about-it/

Maybe if he’s here … maybe you can drop a hint and have him roll by race with us in October?

Yes i have no shame

3 Likes

imageESK8SQUAD POKER RUN this is NOT a Race

 You must visit ALL stops to draw your cards.

 The winning hand is determined by standard poker hand rankings. There are no wild cards. There are no “5 of a kind” hands.

 At each stop, each player will draw a card. You may not pick the same card twice, you must place the card back and draw again.

 In the event that there is a tie, there will be a play off. High hand wins. Winner Take All

Royal Flush: Run of sequential cards from Ten to Ace, with all cards of the same suit.

Straight Flush: Run of sequential cards, all cards of the same suit, but not Ace high.

Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same rank e.g. four Aces, four Kings, etc…

Full House: Three cards of the same rank plus a pair, e.g. three Aces and a pair of Kings.

Flush: Five cards all of the same suit.

Straight (Run): Five sequential cards, not of the same suit.

Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank e.g. three Aces. Three Kings, etc…

Two Pair: Two sets of pairs e.g. a pair of Aces and a pair of Kings.

Pair: Two cards of the same rank e.g. two Aces, two Kings, etc…

High Card: If you have none of the above, then the highest value card in your hand plays.

Notes:  Aces count high for all hands, e.g. a pair of Aces beats a pair of Kings.  In a straight, an Ace can count low (e.g. A, 2, 3, 4, 5) OR high (e.g. T, J, Q, K, A) but NOT BOTH (e.g. Q, K, A,2, 3) is NOT a straight.  If any card drawn is a duplicate of a card previously drawn, that card must be re-drawn. No hand can have duplicate cards (e.g. you cannot have more than one King of Hearts in your hand).

1 Like

So what’s it gonna be like to ride and what are you going to see during the Esk8Squad Poker Run and Treasure Hunt at NIGHT???

Please see video:

1 Like

That’s it…

I am adding a short track AT race after the laste day race.

Only requirement is AT wheels

The red line represents the path of the course. There is one hairpin.

Is there still space? Trying to put together the money. Just got a new car cause my other one was unreliable. If hummie can get motors together, I could sell some hummies on the spot :wink:

1 Like

Lol for you …there is always space

1 Like

Sunday is a good day to sell stuff…Come one…Come all

Well I’ll most likely drive out. Still haven’t found work, but I’ll pull something together.

1 Like

Where’s all the money going towards? Just towards prices. Comparing this to SPD 1 which was free and SP2 which was free to compete. Since it was free vendors generously offered skate parts as prices.

People are traveling from far away to this and still expected to pay $250? Cant even consider going because of this, just a broke persons perspective I guess. How many people have registered for events?

1 Like

Unfortunately food, food delivery , drinks, rentals of generators, gas …and alot of etcs ( thats a secret)… i gotta make sure we are self sustaining out at the location. There aint no hitting the store real quick

We are up to 20 or so … I do anticipate hitting my limit of 45 by August

Please note as of yet…I have zero sponsors chipping in…wasn’t my aim to snag free stuff to give away and haven’t even asked personally. All ive basically done has reached out to various Esk8 groups and companies to participate. I totally hear what you are saying. Unfortunately some of the things we need…I don’t own. …and I am not gonna ask anyone here to bring extra stuff they don’t personally need. I want you guys to bring your Esk8 gear and whatever else you wanna bring…and that’s it…zero worries. You will be fed the entire time we are together on Sat and Sunday… and it ain’t gonna be some cheap hamburgers and hot dog meal either.

My goal based on our October event…is to do it again. Yes…cheaper for you guys… i am definitely thinking forward and trying to make it Reasonable…and sometimes putting a little skin in the game makes it better

And yep there are cash prizes, and i know most of you aren’t true racers…hence the other ways to win back some without racing ie. Poker run, Treasure hunt, raffle and contest…none of these have anything to do with speed but everything to do with fun. So, add some of the prizes up…and it’s possible to recoup some of the fee…if not more…If i get some sponsors, it will definitely sweeten the pots

2 Likes

Bootleg Canyon?

1 Like

@Michaelinvegas I’m going to Vegas with my family, gonna have to spend a lot more time with them and just meet you guys up for a few group rides. I’m assuming I owe that $30 contribution?

1 Like

Lol @Alphamail have you been chatting with Powder & Sun?

You know what’s funny…I was chit chatting with Scott at Muriskate and throws out to me “How about an Uphill/Downhill division… Power up, Gravity down”

1 Like

Yep u know it

1 Like

MAN!!!, I wish I could make it…I am barely able to manage the local group rides, I’ve been so busy…have fun guys and shred the gnar!!

1 Like

Keep at @squishy654 hopefully we can do a repeat near you