Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Mines a laboratory scientist … I get the same stright face lol

1 Like

imageFun Tip:

Get a free picture with a Million Bucks

Yeah it’s cheesy…but really how often can you get your picture taken with a million in cash? And you get a nice glossy photo to boot!

http://www.binions.com/million_dollar_photo.php

TAKE YOUR FREE PHOTO WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS Binion’s $1 Million Display holds exactly one million dollars in a pyramid design filled with cash denominations ranging from ones to one hundred dollar bills. Take your FREE souvenir photo and receive a 6 x 8 glossy photo inside a souvenir frame. The $1 Million Display is located next to Club Binion’s and is open from 9:00am - 11:30pm daily. Must be 21 years or older to take photo.

1 Like

Here’s a picture with my buddy Tom and Josh

Hahahah pure :cheese:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hahahaha hilarious

1 Like

So…what Do you guys think of a Esk8 Swap meet on the sunday? Give you guys an opportunity to buy some parts to take home with you? Or sell some parts so you can get home hahah

4 Likes

Hell yes!!

I’ll bring baked goods in return for skate parts.

2 Likes

Ok lets see how we can do this lol…

Although Sunday I have a bbq plan for you guys if we get people filtering through checking stuff out…gotta make sure no one eats our shit lol

Anyway Sunday was the close out, bbq, free ride, demo day… so adding a swap meet in our area makes sense

Yo, if I can find a ride in the Bay and carpool in Vegas, I’d be down to go. I’ll pay gas money.

1 Like

Attention anyone booked at the Oasis…

I made sure you guys are on the promo rates. So you are all set.

Any new reservations please try to remember to use the code ESK8

If not…jusy let me know lol

I would like to meet up. I have an original Meepo with a deck swap to bamboo white wave deck. I also have GTX bamboo with off road and 97mm wheels, and a trampa under construction I down for riding in vegas. Not much for competition. but I will straight up race anyone. Never rode in a pack with other electrics. I ve been riding for 30 years. Any time you want to do a Venice beach Ca. ride I,m down. There is already e-scooters everywhere. Our e-sk8 boards can overpower all that I saw. About every 30 min I ran into someone that had an electric skateboard. Never seen so many in one area. there is also a tradition skate park there too. lots of surfers and skaters I.m from Phoenix Az. where your almost never see any

I hear you…but in reality it’s more about building a community and doing something with your Esk8 other than riding it around the block by yourself. As mentioned there are races( only one day) but you guys won’t be making left hand turns in a circle. You will be sent off on the course…you ride the course at your own comfort level. And enjoy the ride.

Plus you won’t be racing all day…but you will be able to venture off and ride the trails…charge up…eat, drink…ride so more…

Don’t forget there are night races…which will be rather an adventure

I promise you all majestic rides. Fastest or slowest … in the end won’t matter much.

1 Like

On Friday night…yes there will be a pack…

Let’s touch on the Esk8Squad Poker Run.

You will be sent to various locations to draw your cards.

This is not a race.

The path will guide you to various locations… It will be up to you to decide how you want to get there. It will be a gigantic loop taking you through the art district and Downtown Las Vegas. There are many various streets/sidwalks that you can take to get to the same points.

There will be tons of video and picture taking opportunities giving you amazing backdrops making anything you shoot dope as fuck

1 Like

Treasure Hunt:

Hunt, find and post basically in the same area.

A little more interactive making you explore and discover.

Two man teams. And this is a timed event.

1 Like

I wonder who else wants to come play?

imageimageimageimage image

2 Likes

Still working on some scheduling issues but Sunday looks like a go!

RipTide%20TM%20logo%201080p%20300dpi-1

9 Likes

Oh @Alphamail be still my :heart:

1 Like

Let me get this out of my system

4 Likes

Ok I’m signed up no hotel. I’m not competing just riding around with you guys and exchanging tech info. I have no problem paying.