Esk8Squad Renegade Vegas Weekend OCT 19~21 2018 - 10 Races - 2 adventures - 1 raffle - 1 contest

Ok … let me breath a minute … I am not gonna lie…

Just spent 5 mins double fist pumping the air like a maniac right now

Let me gather myself

6 Likes

Time to get room shares and car pools sorted ladies and gents

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4 Likes

How do you get those prices ?

You mean $250 for the weekend?

Well remember there are cash prizes, also food/drink will be provided at the locations Sat and Sun, as well as power and other crap we need. All you need to show up with is your helmet, boards and chargers…I got the rest covered.

Although I am working on getting sponsors…this event is driven by you guys Purely.

Definitely…if this works out well…I am sure we will get more interest and gain sponsors…and thus reducing future costs to you guys…

I do plan to take this meet up further. Make it a regular thing. I think Events like this just keeps Esk8 interesting for everyone. We need to build a community with other Esk8 communities.

3 Likes

Is there a coupon for the hotel to get that price ?

Oh the rooms yeah use ESK8 as the code when you check out

Ooooooor if you are having problems email [email protected] she can book it for you.

When i reserved my room there was nowhere to enter a promo code, so i left it in the comment field with a note saying i was in that room block.

1 Like

Ill email her for you @longhairedboy

Who else can come out to play… @okp ? @Toleg?

1 Like

next year probably ! awesome initiative bro !

2 Likes

out of budget for me :sweat_smile: but looks rad ! thanks for the proposition

1 Like

Dang @okp and @Toleg

Still feeling like this tho

2 Likes

1 Like

Quote from the wife:

“You need to plan this out and come back at me with a number. If this is what you want to spend your vacation on that’s up to you.”

Fuck yeah boys, sounds like I’m in.

@Sender, work your end man. We need to chill with beers IRL.

8 Likes

Doing my best!!!

4 Likes

Yo @squishy654 you plan on going? I’m trying to find a ride to save some $$$. I’ll split the gas money. Still waiting on @evoheyax and @Hummie

2 Likes

@okp Would be awesome to have an event where YOU’RE at! I would surprise my wife with a trip to Paris. Let her think it’s for her :joy:

I imagine @squishy654 would just ride there

4 Likes

Dang man…she’s the business

1 Like

She’s a corporate controller, its just how she is.

1 Like

that is one dank ride bro… :star_struck: you probably dont want a bunch of skate rats stinkin it up :wink: