The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Those bastards they know our shit is better than theirs. Those companies getting involved would definitely bring in people and a lot of money for the event.

3 Likes

I’d love @riverside.rider or a haggy board to be there. Maybe if i keep bugging him they’ll find a way.

4 Likes

I tried to keep the costs down for the small brand sponsor fee, but keep in mind they don’t have to pay that fee to come as a rider and show off their awesome stuff!

4 Likes

It would be really cool if we can organize a basic entry-level Community built board and raffle it off at the event.

4 Likes

Like I said on another thread I think it was the secret Santa thread you get me a board and I’ll donate my time and do the artwork on the deck we could do a community vote on the art work. I’ve told @treenutter it would be awesome to do a collaboration a red ember board with some bad ass woodburned graphic.

7 Likes
This design :wink:
2 Likes

@Lunasi Will there be RV parking? Thinking of a renting an RV for the Chicago riders. I don’t mean full access RV parking (like drainage and power) I just mean space to park an RV for the length of the event.

2 Likes

Mose and the Ten Commandments of esk8 whatever they areimage

2 Likes

There should be space for some RV’s to park, @OllinBoardCompany was going to bring up a trailer themselves I believe

4 Likes

But…if you cant I get to dunk you!

1 Like

@mmaner you and @sender gonna drive up there?

2 Likes

I think sender is gonna bring his family, I’m not sure yet. My kids may be otherwise occupied so I may just catch a flight for a couple of days. If my wife is interested in coming we make make a vacation out of it. Still up in the air for me right now.

7 Likes

I want to.

5 Likes

Same. It would be easier to bring the boards aswell.

1 Like

Rule I learned in dealing with RV type camping never go #2 in the camper unless it is 100% not an option. And in the event of that situation still dont do it.

4 Likes

This means: only consume beer during the event

2 Likes

@Lunasi What is the $$ at right now? If you took the poll you might get more people placing their payments

1 Like

you can click the link and see. We are at $750.

4 Likes

That’s lower than I wanted to hear. We raised money faster For @Grozniy secret Santa gift… They’ll be at least another $100 coming from me by the end of the month.

5 Likes

I just can’t put up money until we have dates so I can convince my parents to let me and my buddy go😔

1 Like