The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

the torch would be on for a while. none of that cold start and have at it. shits been warming up for hours waiting on pins and needles for this moment.

5 Likes

Sounds like Ryanair[EU]

3 Likes

same. ive heard stories about them. spirit and ryan are probably run by the same managment team.

2 Likes

$75-100 is for all 5 days, you’re helping us afford permits, insurance, prizes and goodies and other good stuff, your deposits aren’t just going to two race days.

Also I’d like to point out that we’re offering all vendor/sponsors the opportunity to have stock board races of their product. If we get an AT board company with extra boards you could stock race one of their decks.

5 Likes

not to mention these registration fees are significantly less than vegas. not complaining - vegas was worth every penny. @Lunasi for the AT event day maybe a urethane-centric group ride as an alternate activity? brewery crawl?

6 Likes

Oh god yes.

5 Likes

Even if for liability reasons we can’t do it as part of the official event lineup THIS HAS TO HAPPEN.

Screenshot_20181215-110134_Maps

11 Likes

Thats what I want to do most. Lol.

5 Likes

@Lunasi Do you have a roster lock-out limit for the event.?

5 Likes

No lock out limit, as many people as we can get is always better

3 Likes

Every night after day events we’re going to do some night riding so we’ll have plenty of time to do a brewery crawl over 5 nights.

7 Likes

For me its 1800$ lol

3 Likes

‎ worth it

3 Likes

That’s where he keeps all of the W.A.S.P. whistles.

1 Like

So I have a friend that lives 28 min from the track. I think I’m gonna ship my boards to him before I go. I can ask and see if he is down to accept anyone elses too.

4 Likes

@longhairedboy is setting up cheap shipping labels for people to be able to send their boards as well

8 Likes

@Itsmedant, I’m also in Denver if that falls through.

5 Likes

What are other dates that you were considering? Anything after the 18th?

2 Likes

Thanks man! My friend just offered his guest room for the time too! He rides a boosted board 2nd gen…would he be allowed?! lol!

4 Likes

All boards are welcome, if not the 12th of June possibly the 19th

3 Likes