The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

RGB is go 10

3 Likes

Can we have a dirt track figure 8 last man standing race? Lol

2 Likes

allright! told my supervisor (wife) about CO dates and costs. she didn’t try to set me on fire with her eyes, so that’s a win!

13 Likes

Now you just gotta speak to your manager (mom in law) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Lunasi, ive switched jobs to a bowling alley off Peoria and Iliff in Aurora. If we decided Aurora was a place to ride, I’m sure we could have a stop there for food, drinks, bowling, chatting and charging. We’d have to reserve it as we get a lot of league play. If interested let me onow and I can talk to upper powers about it.

7 Likes

@akhlut helps that it’s on your birthday

2 Likes

Sounds like I need to start making plans :grin:

2 Likes

Sign up as quick as possible. Would be nice to have @Lunasi be able to fix the final dates as soon as possible. We are 1/3 through funding to set the dates. So if you know you are going, sign up sooner than later :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Sounds amazing, Bring it on!! My official outfit for the event, budgie smugglers and boxing gloves.

ap%2C550x550%2C12x16%2C1%2Ctransparent%2Ct-01

16 Likes

Everyone who comes to the event that’s a level 4 should be dunked! :eyes: @onloop @mmaner @treenutter @barajabali @Michaelinvegas

11 Likes

I’m going to be highly disappointed if I don’t see the outline of your junk Jason

2 Likes

Or vender even

1 Like

It’s hard to miss the outline of my massive budgie, so I think you’ll be fine.

4 Likes

i cant roll anymore. fucks my knee up.

Look at AC airport or Trenton’s they may fly to Denver

1 Like

I don’t think I will be able to come as the following week I will be going to Maine I think and would be able to take of 2 weeks of work. I’ll have to wait till Christmas time to see if we are still going. Does the fee go for both race days cause I don’t have an AT board. I probably wouldn’t do any races but would love to come to meet everyone.

1 Like

If you can beat me on a half mile track, you can dunk me, sucker! :grinning:

6 Likes

AC is spirit only - not a chance. no direct flights, they pack you in like sardines and they nickel and dime you for everything. fuck them with a blowtorch.

1 Like

nah, mother-in-law is a supervisor in a different department in satellite location. she has a single direct report and a few field personnel that she periodicly checks in on. see her at annual conferences (reunion) and regional meetings (holidays).

2 Likes

Good lord. That is agressive. With the blowtorch still on?

5 Likes