The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Yeah, but your pretty. Im, well, I’m not :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I don’t know who photos you’re looking at but I’ve never been called pretty lol

4 Likes

If I come, I’ll steal @Sender wife

12 Likes

@Jayx and I are driving, probably going to take the scenic route. That way we can take every fucking board we can possibly get running and bring it up here because awesome.

even turbo penny.

and somebody dropped off an ancient Globe nickel board so there may be a turbo nickel happening.

10 Likes

@DerelictRobot you going?

1 Like

Without a doubt. Though I’m old so I’ll probably just play pit mechanic for those with fewer knee surgeries.

2 Likes

Just hand surgery’s here. Ill be good

1 Like

By setting up areas for vendors, do you mean proving a tent and tables (likely rented) included with our registration? Most people will be flying and it’s not economical to ship or buy that stuff there.

2 Likes

We would definitely be looking at providing you with those resources if you cannot bring them. But yes, vendors will be able to set up stands to show off and sell products. Were looking at permits for washington park the first day which has tons of foot traffic and lots of people with loose wallets in the area.

6 Likes

There may be a local company willing to rent the typical tents and tables/chairs that these things usually have to vendors. It may be as easy as just connecting the vendors to those people. then all the vendors would have to bring are things like table drops and posters and shit. OR you could proxy that service for a small fee to make it simpler on the vendors.

3 Likes

What? Really? The year I leave CO this is held. Soo jealous!

2 Likes

I bet if you contact some local youth community centers they will have access to a bunch of card tables. Tell them to bring the kids out and they can demo a bunch of boards.

5 Likes

Guess this is the year for you to come back! :yum:

2 Likes

So excited for this! I’m hoping to finish my first build this weekend. I’ve been lurking/building this thing for months and it’ll be awesome to finally meet some of you.

3 Likes

I gotta get my AT build done quick… My vote is a hotel whose lobby doesn’t turn into a shitty night club :laughing:

7 Likes

@Deodand Bahaha! What if they supply free earplugs?

7 Likes

Drank enough that the noise was never the issue. Just annoying to go through bouncers with my whole setup after night rides haha. Got the job done and the hotel was cheap as hell so no major complaints. :smile:

5 Likes

Shouldn’t be an issue in Colorado :yum: everyone sleeps by 9pm here

5 Likes

5 Likes

Madness in the streets at night. Esk8 shenanigans

3 Likes