Esk8 group ride meet up LA SoCal

Short notice group ride Sat May 27. Meet and greet at 3 pm. Start location, Iron Horse trailhead. Turn around at Schooners 3.5mi for a cold beverage. Then back to Iron horse. Parking at Iron horse and just off the 5 freeway on Magic Mountain Parkway. Gonna be an easy mellow cruise and open to all. Hope to see you there. 25119 Magic Mountain Pkwy.

I’m actually going to be in LA this weekend for a wedding, coming in from Kansas, but it’s on Saturday. Dang.

@lilracerboi let me know if things open up. I may be able to dig you out a board

I’m actually bringing my board with me. My brother, sister and I are driving, so that allows me to bring it along. Staying for a week as well.

Tons of good ride spots in LA.

1 Like

4 riders today for this short notice ride. I’m putting up $50.00 on anyone who can best me in a 150’ drag race. Bring it! Looks like great weather and smooth pavement for today’s ride…

1 Like

1 Like

Kept my $50.00 by six inches. Artie was a good sport. I got out a board and a half on the start and he tried coming around on the big end but ran out of track. A great day and fun ride. Chuck was flagging the race and he may be the oldest Esk8ter at 64 years old. he made the 7 mile trip today… that was his board I was riding in the right lane that smoked Artie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZVPOK6QCJo Good times. Any one out there that wants a race, I’m a player…

I could use $50 bucks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s here dangling on a string like a carrot if you want a crack at it. Bring your boys, (and girls). It would be a fun afternoon and we will :crown: some fool, King of the esk8 street or queen. :+1:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=Qy_iVfBZ5fI Artie is smoking.

Couldn’t make it yesterday. When are you guys going again

Yeah Im just seeing this now too, I would have loved to join!

We’ll be doing this again soon. Minus the short notice part.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out for your next ride, Id love to join. Wanna race my 4wd hub board? How about a top speed race?hahaha

1 Like

Im actually headed to Rancho Santa Margarita today with a couple other friends to test out the new Carvon V3’s. Jerry posted a public invitation on his kickstarter page so you’re welcome to join. Otherwise we’ll plan something soon, my close friend lives near you in North Hills, he’s an eSk8r as well.

3 Likes

Tell @DaviDjembe I said hi!! VIDEO!!

2 Likes

Will do. We’ll have three boards there with your enclousures lol!

2 Likes

Any chance youll be at the Raptot 2 event in Long Beach next Sunday?

1 Like

Maybe, but I’ll be wheelchair bound

2 Likes