eSk8-Flea Market EU/WW_Small Cheap Parts_Hm-10 Bluetooth Android Oreo Compatible_Volt Meter_3DPrinting

Yeh I thought I’d a good way to give back to the community. The countersunk are just aestetic. You use them as washer and they hide the screw and you can choose the color for them.

1 Like

I think I read they provide some extra clamping force because of the wider head, don’t know if that’s true though

1 Like

It’s true. I actually used them with a rubber washer underneath so basically you can secure the enclosure but still have a bit of play from vibrations.

Are you still doing bluetooth modules? And how much are the voltmeters?

Yes I do. Still have some Volt meters. Prices are in the first post, with pictures. 9 Euro HM-10 and 8 euro volt meter the model shown.:grin:

Got my bt module, loving the artwork :grin: thanks @rey8801

20180926_161240

3 Likes

We all have to smile in this life :grin:

4 Likes

Fifth round of donations…

@BruSkater @eb1925

Made a donation by buying Bluetooth module from @rey8801. :wink:

I want to buy a bluetooth moduel. Where can i order?

1 Like

I still have some of you want one.

1 Like

Wont you still be able to see the screw because the washer is under the head?

Do you mean with the countersunk washer? If that is the case the no the screw head is flushed with the washer. That’s why they are nice

Do you have a rough price on a bt module to Aus?

Price for the Bluetooth model is the same as listed. Then shipping to Au I think is 5-6euro without tracking. I need to check, do not remember anymore.

Yea the countersunk washer. Do you have a picture of what it looks like mounted? Unless you also have a colored screw head, i still cant picture how the washer can hide the screw. Wouldnt it just be a colored ring around the screw head?

Yes exactly, it doesn’t hid the head, you can still see the hex/cross but the washer has a cone on the inside so the countersunk screw fits into it.

1 Like

Yes i want one. How do i order?

As @pat.speed said it covers 4he screw from the side but of course you see the head.

Pm you :wink:

Do you have anymore bluetooth modules for sale?