ESk8 Craigslist!

Whoops, must have overlooked that. Same problem with the EMP outrunner @Michaelinvegas posted. The EMP seems comparable to the r-spec in terms of size, kv, and max wattage. Too bad for the larger shaft.

I mean a bigger shaft is awesome but now I gotta fuck around on some site for a 16-18T 10mm bore pulley

Be damnned the shaft!

$100 obo for a munkeyboards deck, trucks, and wheels. Has about 25mi on it. Electronic and mechanicals NOT included. I’m in DC. Would really prefer a local buyer.

Looking for a 10s bms

Looking for an sk3 motor 245 or lower

I have a set of used V1 Psychotiller 6" billet Pneumatic wheels up for grabs if anyone want’s them.

Also included will be two 60t versa hubs/pulleys, 2 belts, a set of used matco tires/tubes and all related hardware!

Da da DAAA!!! $250

1 Like

SOLD!!! I also have my “lonely pirate” deck with: Caliber trucks, 90mm abec clones, psycho60mount, 245kv Turnigy g160 motor, Castle XL2 8s ESC, two 4s multistar 10ah batteries, Custom CF abs enclosure and a mini 2.4Ghz remote. $550

Has port for 8s smart charger (charger not included) You can buy the smart charger here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/8S-28-8V-29-6V-Li-ion-Li-Po-Battery-Intelligent-Smart-33-6V-2A-Charger-for-US-/221896637604?hash=item33aa11fca4:g:YXAAAOSwKIpWBgVj

Dang man you skipping town?

1 Like

Nope! just making a little room. I’m going to use a new set of hubs/tires on my pneumatic. and the lonely pirate board? well I am starting to feel like a hoarder…I need to gather a little money for a new part I designed too. Selling a couple of things will benefit everyone! Don’t slow my roll haha!

1 Like

Musta been the No Words Just pictures thread lol

The board is a good deal…hope a good person picks it up

The wheels are a great deal too!

Yeah I was considering it but I have too much on my plate…

1 Like

I’ll always have another used set to send your way brotha!

1 Like

Lol thanks man

Yeah maybe later in the summer :facepunch:t2:

how did you wire up the charger port for the board?

selling a vesc in the US ill pay for normal shipping if u want it faster let me know and ill tell u the cost. Im doing whoever offers the most in the next 12 hours. This is an ollinboard vesc and i can send it with the bullet connectors currently on or cut the connectors off.

Hi, did you sell the vesc? It has been 12 hours.

not sold yet tho there is a bidder trying to wrk something out with me