ESk8 Craigslist!

Douche move but alright.

2 Likes

yeah . i just HATE replacing parts and soldering and making boxes and pressing decks and…

Who am i kidding. If my garage had a beer fridge i’d never leave it.

2 Likes

Can you respond to my question please. Where do you get the new ones from nowadays?

Lol don’t hate the playa … Hate the game🤘🏻

I created this thread because I needed 2 motors. I expressed interest in a post replying to my need. And you go and send $50 to the person I needed the item from.

If you consider this a game then you’re a child without manners or respect.

Don’t rub it in

1 Like

I got mine from hobbyking.

I just looked at all three warehouses on hobbyking.com and now they’re all backordered. I just ordered mine last week! WTF!

Now things are starting to make sense. I’ve never in my life sold anything that fast. Christ on a cracker.

Absolutely you created the thread my brother … But…don’t give you first dibs … That’s how it works.

If you wanted to make this an auction thread…that’s a whole other story…

…I’m all abt the good vibe … No disrespect … Just a jest in fun

Lol … Sorry man…I will let you out of the deal if this puts you in a bind

I didn’t state I created the thread so I can have first dibs on everything. I said I created it because I needed motors be used it was important that I get them.

Either way forget it I’ll keep looking for different deals. I just wanted to make it aware that we don’t do that to each other on this thread considering we’re all friends here and don’t like to cause unnessasry problems.

1 Like

I see your point my brother … My apologies :facepunch:t2:

No worries ! Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

1 Like

55 inch longboard custom made :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Remember the thread with the kick assist ? I was thinking of doing that with that board BUT vesc in short supply … Or a few months …

And might mod on of @psychotiller enclosures for that… So thanks to you it maybe one thread shopping lol

Yea that was sick I got to buy a vesc so I try that out.

And that’s the plan! This thread will work a lot better if more people post on it. I wonder if @onloop can feature it somehow maybe.

Anybody have a single car ESC for sale that can handle 7s or more? I’d like to try 8s or 10s, without opening up a can of VESC worms, and without spending $100-200 to make that happen.

I’ve got one of his 12s sensored esc’s if you want it.

I’ll sell it for $55 + shipping. Pm me if you’re interested.

This is for anyone who wants a cheap 6s esc… I will test it when I get home from vacation to make sure it is still in working condition.

Last time I checked everything ran fine including the fan- I just upgraded to the VESC and haven’t looked back since. I feel like I make have taken the male PPM cable from it and used it on my VESC, but I can’t remember for sure…

Since I don’t have the esc on me, here is it on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hobbywing-QUICRUN-WP-8BL150-Waterproof-150A-Brushless-ESC-For-1-8-RC-Car-Buggy-/311348464059?hash=item487dd089bb:g:zFkAAOSwVZNTlq2b

If it works, I will give it away for $10 if you pay shipping. It’s better for someone to actually use it than have it sit and collect dust in my garage…

And no, this isn’t a joke!

I also have an original 50mm enertion 245kv motor, but I feel like it is on its last breath, so I won’t be willing to sell it to anyone- maybe if you want it for uber cheap we can work something out, but I don’t know how much longer its gonna last.

SOLD

if its cool with @Michaelinvegas Id love to take both off your hands.

2 Likes

Ill post this in here since i saw some interest in it. Im selling two “hover board” wheels. good condition. not broken. if someone wants them they might be good for a mountain board build. Either way it would make for a pretty interesting thread.

not sure what i should go for on price. maybe 35 a wheel. plus shipping. Let me know with counter offers or if thats a good number for ya.

Looking to buy a vesc if anyone has an extra or wouldnt mind selling. I just dont want to wait till the end of april but will if I have to. Let me know if you know anyone who has one for sale