ESk8 Craigslist!

I have a couple things for sale…

2 pyschotiller mounts brand new basically less than 5 miles on them no scratches or anything comes will all hardware. ( i would return them but its been a long time)

and 2 also almost brand new product/36t-abec11-drive-wheel-pulley/ aluminum blue 36 T comes with all bolts and stuff.

With the pulley’s and mounts i have the motor pulley’s you can use and the right size belts for the whole setup.

PT mounts need specifc belts and i have 4 brand new belts and the motor pulleys. pm me with offers if youre interested

Im willing to sell the whole mech kit. 2 mounts, 2 wheel and motor pullley’s, 4 belts. all hardware included

Wait, @barajabali why would you want to return the motor mounts?

How much for 1 mount 1 drive wheel pulley and a 14t motor pulley and 2 belts?

Also, what is the inner diameter of the motor pulley(I have a 8mm motor shaft) and is it aluminum?

need a esc that can do at least 7s

Also looking for a ESC but 8S minimum please. Thanks.

@torqueboards It seems like a lot of people in this thread alone are looking for a more affordable 7s-12s capable ESC, and not necessarily a VESC, I assume. So I was wondering if you might be open to the possibility of doing a discounted group buy for your regular 12s ESC’s? I’m not trying to put you on the spot, but I wanted to gauge your interest and also see how many people might express their interest in something like this. Personally, I’m on the fence about going with the VESC at this time, and still like the simple plug and play and durability aspects of your ESC. If I could buy one of your 12s ESC’s for the same price as a VESC, I would have probably already done it, at least once, maybe more. If nothing else, it would tie me over until my comfort level and supply of the VESC have increased.

So, if I’m out of line by suggesting this possible group buy, let me know, but if not I’d love to hear what you and anyone else have to say. Thanks!

1 Like

@Mobutusan - “12s esc” $20 per off for a week off each ESC. product/torqueboards-12s-120a-car-esc-opto-hv/

2 Likes

I like this idea and I dont think its that people don’t want the vesc its just that there are none available to get in a short period of time.

I can offer a brand new VESC, never used.

I am from germany so i had too pay fees -.-" I will let it go for 120€ incl. world wide shipping.

hey check your pm!!!

Damn, you guys are quick. I’m from the Netherlands and planning to buy a vesc :slight_smile:

Hey if i dont end up getting it then its all yours

1 Like

I’m thinking of selling my mountainboard to fund a new, high range build. I’m not sure how to price this, so I’ll take offers. Here are the details: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/project-paragon-trampa-e-mtb-tacon-160-custom-composite-enclosure-chain-drive-ongoing-build-log/1485

Hey I’m trying to buy 2 right now but it’s only giving me 20 dollars off.

I have a few things I would sell at reasonable offers

1 TB 12s ESC non sensored 1 TB 12s ESC sensored 1 brand new Onda Longa board 1 brand new Onda board drive kit. 1 new set (4) of green 90mm ABEC clones

PM me if your interested.

@barajabali - Try again.

Am I doing something wrong lol if I buy the dual shouldn’t it be 40 off

@barajabali - You would have to select (2) of the Single ESCs for the $20/off each. Unfortunately, if you use the Dual, you’ll get $20 off. Either way it comes out to $250 for two.

Ohhh okay my bad didn’t realize that thanks

Looking to buy 2x VESCs. Looking to pay $200 Inc shipping. Lemme know.

1 Like

Aren’t we all :slight_smile: I wish!

2 Likes