eSK8 2017 Year-in-Review

Happy freaking new year y’all!!!

2 Likes

Excellent recap of this exciting year @treenutter! I’ve only been thoroughly and completely addicted to this hobby to an alarming degree since I discovered it about 2 years ago, but I feel really fortunate to have gotten involved when I did. It’s been great to be part of this amazing community and watch the exponential rise of Esk8, and see all of the amazing innovation from people all over the world. Looking forward to what 2018 brings!

Happy New Year Esk8ers!!:fireworks::tada:

4 Likes

its 10:30 here in Los Angeles, got 90 minutes to go.

@koralle ur board looks bad, you should feel bad

3 Likes

But, it’s such an uninspiring, efficient design. Although, the use of TWO different wood colors seems overly flashy and ostentatious.

5 Likes

Happy New Year to you all esk8rs. 2018 is gonna be better!

6 Likes

Happy new year from Paris to all of you. Never forget to have a blast and promote diversity !

6 Likes

Great write up. Stay safe guys in 2018!!

4 Likes

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

2017 was the year when I found this great forum, built my first esk8 with a great deal of help from all you guys who, without hesitation, shared your thoughts and inputs to make each others builds better and safer!

Thank you also for all the humor and kindness that makes this forum so colorful.

Happy new year to you all from Sweden!

Much :heart::muscle::ok_hand:

3 Likes

A well received speech, thank you chancellor and happy 2018

3 Likes

@treenutter Very on point, thank you for the retrospective!

Happy new year everyone! :tophat:

2 Likes

I met a lot of cool peeps here in the '17 and got rid of that cash that was burning a hole in my pocket :wink:

HNY~!

4 Likes

maybe I’m late but still happy new year 2018 everyone,

1 Like

Happy new year from Germany folks :slight_smile: Nice writeup @treenutter!

3 Likes

1 Like

Great post!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Giving away a metroboard

Pmed. 10chars