ESCape professional pcb assembly

Count me in too!

I said this before: Open a simple website with a shop from something like shopify or so. This way in this amount is getting messier and messier. You have to get all payments and adresses organized - much easier if a webshop is doing that for you!

4 Likes

Same here ! :wink:

Not sure. You have to deal with legal stuffs if you open a webshop, like Terms and conditions, VAT, the brand new european GDPR, and so on)…

And Frank :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Roflol :smiley: Do not forget him!

I think at this point it´s worth doing that! You´re right though, it´s a bit of a hassle, but i think it´s still easier, after all the initial struggle, to get everything organized. Today´s webshops really help you out with terms and conditions and everything. You just have to walk to the office and open a one man army company for a few bucks (Germany - don´t know how other countries handle that…)

1 Like

@stewii Final payment sent!

(2) ESCape installed in Dual (1) Extra Dual Enclosure (2) Extra Single Enclosure (4) PCB with thermal pads

Thank you sir!! :call_me_hand:t2:

I would purchase 2 when ready

Can every one not involved in the group buy or who want to get in on this group buy create another thread? This is a thread only for those who got in earlier on and they know who they are, everyone else sadly u missed out, if there are extras @stewii will let you know

-kind regards

5 Likes

Received and working great! Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Wait, you already received your ESCapes? Im still waiting for my tracking number :smiley: @chocol4te

1 Like

Just showed up this morning, I never got a tracking number :confused:

2 Likes

I agree, could close this thread as well “if all Escape units are taken” leaving a end of thread msg saying such, and someone from the lucky few set up group msg with only those who have orders? jus thinking out loud because the posts and questions from those that want units will probably keep coming.

@stewii Could you please tell me if you shipped my 2 ESCapes? Thanks in advance!

No need for that, any post that ask if they can still get in will just be ignored, read the entire thread to find out why.

@stewii I wan’t a dual Escape with heatsiiiink please

Right guys, I have sent almost all of the ESCs! Tomorrow will ship the few remaining.

I have 3 single units left. Potentially 5 because I can’t reach @scepterr (asked him if he wanted a refund or if he still wants his units).

3 Likes

are there a couple coming my way stewii?

@mmaner @Deckoz either of you want a couple single escapes?

1 Like