ESCape professional pcb assembly

Is there a way to get my hands on these? The focbox are not enough for my carvons

More detail plz!

They overheat after 4 mins use I loose all my acceleration super quickly into my ride sometimes just 2 mins after I started

1 Like

This doesn’t sound right but thanks for clarification

Yeah it happened since I updated the firmware and I can’t manage to go back to 2.18 where I didn’t had any problems really

Just a quick update, the housings are on their way to the UK, should take only a couple of days more.

I have programmed with latest firmware and tested all the units and they all passed! 100%. Very happy with this PCBA.

I have upgraded the thermal pads and they perform much better.

Once I receive the housings I will start shipping the following day. Final price is £120 per unit plus shipping.

Shipping cost (£):

UK        Europe           Rest of the world

1-2units----------------- 8 ---------------- 13 -------------------------------- 15
3-4units----------------- 8----------------- 15 -------------------------------- 20

You can send the remaining via paypal [email protected] (family and friends).

9 Likes

Hey for a quick reminder next to your update, what did you charge us originally?

£85 per unit. So 120-85+ shipping.

Cool so 120-85= 35gbp per unit plus shipping

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s against the rules but

Didnt know it was against the rules. In that case add £4 more to the total.

1 Like

Hey @stewii you haven’t answered my PB…

I already have 2 pcs Escapes from you, from the wery first batch you were ever making. But i need the dual housing , so i can make my eMTB build finish… How do we do that ?

Finally do you recommend i de-solder the R1 resistent ? And what about the new thermal pads you are mention. Anything i should do with mine ??

89 pounds paid. 35+35+15+4 for 2x ESCape with single housings delivered to the paypal address as per previous.

Thanks stewii, GL getting this all posted & out.

1 Like

What about your transferwise account? Not recommended anymore?

1 Like

I’ve just paid the remaining amount for my two ESCape. Thank you vey much, stewii! :wink:

This is amazing. Thanks! Money sent…

Can we all buy some know ?

no only if you were apart of the group buy… you would have already paid 85 pound per esc…

Just sent: £35 + £15 (US shipping) = £50

Can’t wait! Thanks for all your work @stewii :smile:

Is world wide shipping same as Europe? I am located in Japan.

*Edit, got it 15£. I am soooo excited!!! Thanks for your time and commitment.