ESCape professional pcb assembly

@stewii Just paid for (2) ESCape, yeehaw! :smile: Thank you sir

@stewii All paid up for a dual ESCape! Thanks for all of your work :slight_smile:

Paid for Dual and single. Canā€™t wait, I have a lot of work to do in the next few months. Canā€™t wait to get started!

Paid for Dual ESCape and Housing!

Sorry about the wait man, I never back out of group buys and I usually pay right then, just had a lot of payments in the air this week and thought I completed this transfer Friday when I made the TransferWise account

@stewii I would like to buy a pair with housing if possible. The form isnā€™t available anymore when I click on it. Are they still for sale?

I need to buy 4 completes also, possibly with 2 dual housingā€¦

Any updates? Is the group buy closed and parts ordered or are you still accepting payments?

as @stewii said earlier, the GB is closed, but he ordered some additional units that he will sell after delivering to those in the GB. Which is smart so he will have stock in case of a manufacturer error. You guys all need to be patient and wait to hear from stewii, I donā€™t think spamming his inbox or this topic will get you anywhereā€¦

patience :pray:

2 Likes

What a shame. Would really have liked to buy a pair

Me to, but on the other side i donā€˜t like things getting dusty. So simply buy next timeā€¦

I donā€™t think he confirmed the gb was actually closed. People have been sending him money longer after the official end date. His last post mentioned that only 2/3 of interested people actually paid, but he doesnā€™t want to wait too long, that he would order some extra units, AND that he would keep us informed here on this topic.

Note his last post didnā€™t say the GB was closed, that the pcbs were ordered and on their way. I simply want to know whether the units are ordered or whether heā€™s still waiting for some stragglers so I can ETA my build.

2 Likes

Everything is ordered, about 10% extra units in case there are problems with any unit but should be more than enough to cover that and sell the remaining.

6 Likes

If u were to have say a 10% for sale do u have a final price in mind just so we can know how much grovelling to the wife we/I have to do

Ā£120, non sterling bank fees and most likely customs are a PITA.

@stewii i want to buy two with enclosure how do i pay you?

Are you on schedule @stewii ?

Sent a request with the google form thing. Thanks

A bit behind. Had to provide the factory with some alternative parts because there wasnā€™t stock (like the FETs had to be changed to AUIRF7749).

4 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Hello stewii, Iā€™ve just saw this group buy and even if I was following ESCape since months. I know itā€™s closed now but can you PM me with your contacts Iā€™d really like to buy 2 or 3 of them when the extra 10% are good to be sold or when they come available again. Thank you in advance