ESCape professional pcb assembly

@stewii If i already have two of your Escapes… but want the dual housing, then what ?

2 Likes

@stewii ill have the money in my acc. wednsday if you can hold my two for me if i cant pay with paypal today

Yeah… I have exactly that as well. I have to pay myself an allowance. Which includes all my gas and food plus whatever else I decide to buy.

1 Like

You’re telling me IOTA is competant enough to handle my money, yet they cannot even make a world wide web page that works?

I am very conflicted about this. As much as PayPal needs a competitor, these folks don’t seem to be up for the job. Seems like they have thrice as many marketing staff as all other staff combined.

It’s asking me for recipient address, anybody else encounter that?

@stewii I’m down for 2, will pay when I figure out how…:neutral_face:

They’re focus is just on more important things at the moment. IOTA is still in its development phase, they cannot do everything at the same time. The foundation is working hard on so many things at once, but they know what they’re doing and the concept is just brilliant. In a few years IOTA will be a word, that everyone knows. We just need to wait and support the developers as much as we can. Sorry for my bad english tho.

Paid for a pair.

Good news is, that Ledger Nano s, soon support iota wallet :sunglasses:

I saw your form response, at the moment I don’t have a dual housing without the flange, maybe @LukePL could make a different dual housing for top mounting?

Forgot that for UK buyers direct transfer is better of course :slight_smile:

You can get one from me or LukePL later on.

I will send out an email to all of you who paid, which is about 2/3 of those who filled the form, but I can’t make everyone wait for the remaining 1/3, though I will order a few extra units (for me and a very small stock to sell later). I will keep you informed here on this topic.

1 Like

I’ll have some dual housings. Just PM what you need.

1 Like

Yay finally paid :yum:

Yeah cheers @stewii I got your e-mail and sent the down payment for 2 units. Very much appreciate the work you’re doing here and understand you probably have a lot on your plate and many many PM’s and e-mails to respond to. Thanks again!

Just to confirm @stewii I’m in (paid) for 2 with the single case that I will then bolt inside this cnc bad boy, the base is fluted and will sit spaced above the deck (pic courtesy of JensoBro, with mock up hardware).

20180408_154459

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Though I think it would be a nice option to have, I have changed my request from 2 to 1 ESCapes (by submitting a new form w/ a comment and paying through transferwise) since that submission, so there’s no need to edit the design on my behalf.

@stewii am i too late if i make payment today ? had some financial struggle

have you read this topic?

3 Likes

Parts of it maybe 30 or so posts… I just woke up lol…

I’ll wait till next time then :sweat_smile:

maybe read a bit more? at this point I have been following stewii for months waiting for a opportunity. So at 40 minutes, you are a bit behind, spend another 40 minutes, you will be a long way in front of my months but if you are smart enough you might still be on the bus.

side comment… I dislike people who spam topics…

2 Likes

Should we thrust these with conformal coating before assembly? Any recommendations of coating?

Is the 3D files of the dual housing open source/public or only the single one?

Only single.