ESCape professional pcb assembly

how can i order a pair of these escapes? or can someone build me a pair?

1 Like

I will maybe take 2 but how mush is shipping to NYC Thank you

@stewii I cannot enter my vote for how many ESCapes i would like on any browser. I have filled out the form to let you know my interest but I just thought you should know.

@stewii Can you please confirm you have sent out emails with requests for money for ESCape pre-orders today? The money is supposed to go to an account number ending with 8268. Itā€™s fairly easy to fake the ā€œfromā€ header in an email, so Iā€™m just checking itā€™s genuine.

Yes I did, nothing dodgy :slight_smile:

Just an update, I will be ordering everything Monday, so you have until then to pre-order.

5 Likes

To anyone signing up for TransferWise, if you use this link (referral program?) you donā€™t have to pay fees:

http://links.transferwise.com/track/click/30074347/transferwise.com?p=eyJzIjoiQkxTYl9OY3dNM0ducGJpQ0psdm00d3BESk5zIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDA3NDM0NyxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3RyYW5zZmVyd2lzZS5jb21cXFwvZWZcXFwvZmVyZGlhbT9lbWFpbD1mZXJkaWFtY2tlb2doJTQwb3V0bG9vay5jb20mdXRtX2NvbnRlbnQ9djJcIixcImlkXCI6XCJmNDYwODRmNzJhMzU0ZDU1YjZhYmMxZGI5OThkMGQ5YVwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcIjgxODIyMWFiNjBiZWY1MWFjYzI3NDAzNGY1YWI1ZDk5ZGYwNTk0OTJcIl19In0

1 Like

The fuuu is that

1 Like

Fuck this, use IOTA if you donā€™t want fees^^ #IOTAstrong

1 Like

Spotted the Iota fanboy :grin:

1 Like

I know, I wouldā€™ve much preferred something else for payment, I had to do a EUR->GBP transfer and buy the Euros in GBP :roll_eyes:

Looking forward, for the new Wallet :slight_smile:

Yeah and for Q :slight_smile:

Submitted my details on the google doc!

so transferwise seems great for international paymentsā€¦ but seems ridiculous to use if weā€™re in the UK.

@stewii, do you have any alternative options for us UK residents?

Free paypal for friends and family works within one country if you use money thatā€™s already on your paypal account

Sending the money by post? do not know the fees but can be an option Payoneer?

WU is expensive AF

1 Like

Yeah Paypal or a direct Bank Transfer would be ideal, but I would need stewii to approve and provide details. I canā€™t imagine Iā€™m the only one in the UK that wants to give stewii money.

Why again UK left EU?

Basicaly because of Nigel Farage being Putinā€™s hand puppet

4 Likes

Would like to know if there is going to be another gb at some point. For those who really want to buy but are financialy wifely challenged?

8 Likes