ESCape professional pcb assembly

Paid! Will we receive some kind of acknoledgment from you?!

2 Likes

Money sent

That would be great. Just to be sure @stewii also received the money he deserved and we can be sure our product is in workšŸ˜Œ

Hi Stewii, For me: (2) ESCape installed in Dual (1) Extra Dual Enclosure (2) Extra Single Enclosure (4) PCB with thermal pads Shipping to France Prepayment sent ThanksšŸ˜‰

1 Like

@stewii, Could you prepare a list with all the paid orders? I think that all of us want to know if payment was received. Thanks!

1530356054432 Yalla letā€™s ride this out!

7 Likes

Iā€™m guessing it may be a little late now, considering the weekend is almost throughā€¦ But I filled the form out on 6/21/18 through google, but never received an email for payment instructions. If Iā€™m still able to, Iā€™d love to buy a dual. Thanks!

Edit: Ah, Just found the email in the junkā€¦ should have checked earlier. please disregard.

Made Payment for 2. Email was in SPAM folder.

Got the email last night, Just made initial payment for 2 (170 GBP). stupid exchange rateā€¦ :money_with_wings: :slight_smile: Thanks!

Just a quick update guys, there was a small problem sourcing a couple of components which is all sorted now but caused some delay.

I have opened the google form again because I ordered about 20 extra units so there is still some available.

8 Likes

Form filled, il check my spam later today and can send payment within 48hrs.

Is there any stencil for dual case available? I need dimensions to prepare some kind of flange or collar to mount it through.

Maybe this one helps? I found it in a other postā€¦ But canĀ“t say 100% sure if the dimensions right.

Escape_1_690x388

2 Likes

Dimensions are spot on. They are from my drawing I believe.

1 Like

Good news, I just made a request on the google form. Thanks :slight_smile:

oh man; i think its a sign, i just popped a DRV and im not keen on repairing this vesc for the third timeā€¦time to get an escape! just submitted a request on the form

Added a request to the google form form a Dual ESCape. Thanks!

Dammit Iā€™m tempted on a second set for a mountainboard build :crazy_face: Is this capable of that or is Max5 the best solution for going hardcore mtb? The escapes on my street hit 60degree C fairly quick when going hard on the throttle.

1 Like

I ride my MTB pretty hard, I can do a 30 degree incline for over 100 meter elevation and the Vesc doesnā€™t seem to even get warm. Iā€™ll check the actual temp next time, but I havenā€™t found a hill that can stop me yet. Iā€™m running 12s with alien 6384, 8 inch tires geared 5:1

How many amps are you rocking? I have 60motor 40bat on each Escape now and the mountain will need more :smiley: