ESCape professional pcb assembly

How long is the waiting list for a couple of these?

Maybe it’s a bit soon to ask, what are the dimensions of the single and dual housings?

Was this housing possible to get or was that just a possibility that fell through?

If you have the files for it I can 3d print it for my heatsink.

I’d love to be able to do that but I don’t have any designing software… Is there any free software I could download that would allow me to make the file.

1 Like

Fusion 360 Onshape

1 Like

I’ll make it real quick

1 Like

Thanks that’s very nice of you! What do you think this, with the heatsink and the HW6 would all total?

Hey @stewii, do you have any dimensions of this option? What does the height become with the added aluminium top? Also what do you do with the connectors and wiring for PPM, Canbus, Uart etc. on this option?

5 posts were split to a new topic: VESC6 new spec?

I think it was for using the HW6.4 design for quadcopters or airplanes. You could use it for anything you wanted, even on a skateboard. I don’t think standard firmware uses it at all, but if it was populated on the PCB you could write your own firmware and use it.

Hopefully they are innovating. That’s a much better direction to go than patent trolling.

1 Like

What does the ESCape have for power max, like 60/240 or something like that? I am pretty sure about the 60, so this would be amazing, one could run 14s without worry of frying something.

I thought this was the ESCape group buy topic :face_with_raised_eyebrow: offtopic: that new vesc will power 1 motor. think about it 300A, so it is like 3 normal vescs put in parallel. Quite messy with so many cables but effective I guess. /offtopic

Single housing will be like the ones I have been selling but black anodised!

6 Likes

That sounds sick! Do you have dimensions for it?

That sounds awesome! Can’t wait to see the new design!

Will it be similar to the design you were considering before?

70x75x18.1 mm

1 Like

:wink: you just read too much here…

2 Likes

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/escape-and-focbox-maybe-dual-enclosure/49542/17?u=stewii

5 Likes

That dual enclosure looks absolutely perfect! I just saw this today, and was wondering if you might be able to create a mounting plate like @kukug3lis made for his dual FOCBOX enclosure, but for this ESCape dual enclosure. It would save so much space for batteries and would provide the best possible cooling for the ESCape’s!

1 Like

Are we supposed to get an email about paying after filling in the form?