ESCape professional pcb assembly

150 km on my new ESCapes in the last week. I couldnt get them hotter than 55°c with no ventilation or additional heatsink.

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do you have two singles or a one dual?

two singles.

1 Like

Got em’! Lake Forest, CA Thanks @stewii

ESCAPES

5 Likes

I’m trying to pay for the group buy through Transferwise, and it said stewii has given you a free transaction, and then for the amounts it had for me USD, and for him it was set to Euros. I was under the impression the currency he was charging in was GBP, so I just wanted to confirm, are we paying in euros or pounds?

Every post I’ve seen from stewii has been Pounds. I sent GBP both for the up-front transferwise and the followup paypal.

1 Like

Ok that’s what I thought, it just confused me cause it seemed like he’d set the page up with the settings in the needed positions. Thanks though!

Paid for two ESCape’s with dual enclosure. Super excited! :smile:

1 Like

In for two, can’t wait!

1 Like

Has anyone been updated with payment information for the latest run? I see people talking about making payment but I’ve not received any email yet.

Nope. I haven’t.

Those that have made payment I suspect just jumped the gun to ensure they’ll get one.

Or any other reason of course, like not having to worry about still forking up the amount needed for their order in case they spot something else they wish to buy @uigiroux.

I’m going to wait as instructed when I filled in the form.

1 Like

Paid for 1 dual Escape.

@Battosaii

F all the haters, remember you are doing something right if you got people like Frank scared.

Yippee Ki-Yay Mo__!!

2 Likes

Yes we’ll you can continue waiting. I got an email yesterday about the second GB and already made payment :wink: Fill out the form if you haven’t and he’ll contact you soon enough.

1 Like

Sweet.

I just found the email in the junk folder.

Made a payment of £265,65 just now which is €314 for me.

Looking forward to get these up and running with my carvon.

2 Likes

Good thing you posted this. I had looked through my junk folders but managed to miss the email. doesn’t help that I couldn’t remember what email address I had used in the form. Had another look now and found the email for a few days ago.

1 Like

Still avail?

available until @stewii close the google form I think.

@stewii I’ve just send you the 170GBP via TransferWise for ESCape x2 in a dual case. Thanks!

Right guys I’ll be closing the 2nd GB this weekend, so if you haven’t send the ££ do it then, otherwise I can’t promise stock.