ESCape professional pcb assembly

Can someone confirm this is the dimension of the housing… 70x75x18.1 mm?

Pure Sweetness. I’m in for the next round. Form filled in. Thanks @stewii

70x77x18. But I will make it a little bit smaller if people want.

1 Like

Am I suppose to wait for an email for payment method or was it mentioned somewhere not on the first post?

Arrived today! Thanks @stewii! 20180618_163506

2 Likes

Does anyone know the PayPal email to send to for Stewii for payment please??

Received mine today! Everything is very high quality :smiley: Thank you @stewii for the great work!

20180618_200847_HDR%5B1%5D

4 Likes

What about the dual?

I’m with you here. But I think we just have to wait for an email from @stewii.

I ordered the dual and it did say so at the end of the form to wait for the confirmation email with payment instructions. Well not in those precise words but that’s how I read it.

This is how it worked in the first GB as well. So I would say that you’re right and all participants in the 2nd round need to be patient and wait for @stewii to contact them.

3 Likes

Thank you @stewii ! My ESCapes arrived yesterday :smile:

2 Likes

Form Filled Out and Payment Sent!

whats the ETA this time around?

Dual w/ Housing just arrived!!

@stewii this thing is almost too GORGEOUS. I think I need to start a whole new build now lol

7 Likes

Man those things are a beauty! Great work @stewii

Got mine in Dirty Jersey. Frickin’ gorgeous. Thanks @stewii!

3 Likes

image Nice! Thanks a lot @stewii

3 Likes

Hey stewii,

Sadly this is no joke! One of my escapes does not work. I did a motor detection on one ESC, no problem, everything works fine! I then plugged in the other one, no blue light!! The polarity of the cables is correct and just like the other one. It doesnt even want to turn on! Whats up here? Did it got damaged on transport? You said you checked every ESCape!

I‘m in with 4 :pray: Looks good for my winter 4wd project :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Calm down man, if u have a question to why it isn’t working politely ask the man, but being rude just makes people wanna tell you to go shove it

5 Likes