ESCape professional pcb assembly

yeah, some kind of confirmation would be nice. Maybe even a tracking number? :pray:

1 Like

How much for two?

Just a thought but why not hold it until all original buyers have tested their unit? :stuck_out_tongue:

could be a good idea…

1 Like

I’ll take 2 if you have them still

Even if there is no warranty it would be cool to have a backup in case anyone experience magic smoke :smiley:

1 Like

They are all tested :wink:

2 Likes

anymore available escapes?

Cool :slight_smile: I’ve tested both mine also and they power up without smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi stewii! I’m interested in two ESCapes (form completed just after the GB closure).

Would love 2.

I’d be in for two. Let us know if you start a new thread. Thanks!

Hi stewii I need 2x single or 1x dual version of Escape, please let me know, thank you

received mine in good order

thanx!

2 Likes

Right guys, I am doing another GB round because I keep being asked if I have more ESCapes, which I don’t.

Google form on the top of the topic is now open.

Round 2 is identical to round 1.

Price is set at £120 per ESC, plus shipping and transfer fees if applicable.

Amount is still split in 85+35 & shipping. Preferred transfer method is transferwise but paypal is fine too.

Shipping cost (£):

UK        Europe           Rest of the world

1-2units----------------- 8 ---------------- 13 -------------------------------- 15 3-4units----------------- 8----------------- 15 -------------------------------- 20

Same 2 options for the aluminium housing.

11 Likes

Done! :money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

Maybe it’s a bit too soon to ask, but would you expect this time around to be faster than the first?

Are you also selling enclosures? What are the dimensions for the dual?

The dual unit arrived, thank you again!! Exciting times ahead! 20180618_162930|281x500

Sweet mother of Skatan I’m in.

Sitting at home with my busted shoulder is really hurting my wallet.

I love it.

1 Like