ESCape professional pcb assembly

Isn’t @Ackmaniac firmware programmable through same boot-loader?

4 Likes

Sent the rest for dual housing

:slight_smile:

Never tried his firmware before, but just went from 3.38 to ackmaniac 3.102 using his esc tool, so yes it uses same bootloader.

4 Likes

Paid :slight_smile:

When are you going to ship the ESCapes? :slight_smile: @stewii

Will be shipping everything in the next 2 days!

13 Likes

Yes! great news… Thanks for the hard work.

1 Like

@stewii these gb threads get confusing, what is the cost for the double? W shipping too please to SF California

missed the :speedboat: dude, months ago… someone should change the tittle for all the people too lazy to read the topic

1 Like

oo when are we doing it again!? the double looks nice

Did anyone get a response after paypalling @stewii? I haven’t ever received anything acknowledging my payment and I want to make sure I didn’t get lost in the madness

no I haven’t i’ve been posting my receipts to this topic…

@stewii are we getting a tracking number when things start to ship? Or will we just be happy when we get home and see a package on our front porch :wink:

1 Like

@stewii … at how many Volts were the 60 amps? Was it stable at 70c or still rising slowly? Cheers

I will send you guys the tracking number!

@aethyr I got your £.

@amf 42V, it was rising very slowly. I am waiting for a 13KW motor so I can properly test it.

I will do another GB soon if there is enough interest!

16 Likes

@stewii thanks … check your private messages. We have a requirement but also may be able to help. We have access to commercial test facilities, conditioned power and monitoring. We need large volumes of VESCs if it works out. Happy to work with you on it. Cheers

@stewii Also sent you PM sir :call_me_hand:t2:

There is!!

4 Likes

New GB?! I’m in!!

I would interested in also. IMO, if you go for a 100 units batch, you will run out of them in a month. :smile:

1 Like