ESCape professional pcb assembly

@stewii all paid up :smiley:

Wait… So I may have missed it, but what is the total price for one ESCape in US dollar?

2 posts above mate Do the math and convert to usd yourself

This is a group buy thread, lets ease up on the spam

1 Like

Just seemed to cheap to be true. Thanks!

Just sent the rest of the money via paypal. Im so excited :heart_eyes:

I checked my mails and this was Andre’s request.

“When I am ready to ship your units I will make another payment request of the remaining amount (assuming it will cost £115 per ESC: 115-85+shipping; or if dual housing was selected: 2*(115-85)+10+shipping)”

So no extra 10£ for the housing needed.

Add that all up

What is that 10gbp for?

Yeah you are correct oversaw the + before shipping.

Paid :ok_hand:t2: Thank you @stewii !

Calculated without Shipping

Sorry that I haven’t replied DMs yet. Good news is that the housings arrived, but realised that I need shorter bolts to mount the cover. Have done a thermal test with the dual version, both ESCs running at 60 amps, after 5 min FETs at 70C. This without any air flow helping cooling down the housing.

38 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Where to purchase? Long waiting list?

1 Like

Please let me know if I can get 2

1 Like

@stewii, I have the same question as @philvanzu, which you haven’t responded to (maybe you missed it). Is it still possible to send the money with TransferWise? I personally don’t have enough on my PayPal account and it gets a little more expensive with bad exchange rates and fees. It’s not of course not a big problem, but I would still prefer doing TransferWise if possible.

the dual box is just beautiful. :heart_eyes: … bravo @stewii

2 Likes

Yes, Transfirewise is also OK.

Just thought of something if you guys planning flashing a new firmware with a stlink v2 do NOT connect the 3.3V (Vcc) wire, it can damage the 3.3V regulator.

:heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

There seems to be a wet spot on my keyboard.

8 Likes

Sorry, just to confirm, when building firmware this is HW_VERSION_60? Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes it is HW60, it comes with v3.38 and bootloader, but some people might want to try the ackmaniac firmware that’s why I said not to connect the Vcc wire.

1 Like