ESCape professional pcb assembly

Just a quick update, the housings are on their way to the UK, should take only a couple of days more.

I have programmed with latest firmware and tested all the units and they all passed! 100%. Very happy with this PCBA.

I have upgraded the thermal pads and they perform much better.

Once I receive the housings I will start shipping the following day. Final price is £120 per unit plus shipping.

Shipping cost (£):

UK        Europe           Rest of the world

1-2units----------------- 8 ---------------- 13 -------------------------------- 15
3-4units----------------- 8----------------- 15 -------------------------------- 20

You can send the remaining via paypal [email protected] (family and friends).

9 Likes

Hey for a quick reminder next to your update, what did you charge us originally?

£85 per unit. So 120-85+ shipping.

Cool so 120-85= 35gbp per unit plus shipping

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s against the rules but

Didnt know it was against the rules. In that case add £4 more to the total.

1 Like

Hey @stewii you haven’t answered my PB…

I already have 2 pcs Escapes from you, from the wery first batch you were ever making. But i need the dual housing , so i can make my eMTB build finish… How do we do that ?

Finally do you recommend i de-solder the R1 resistent ? And what about the new thermal pads you are mention. Anything i should do with mine ??

89 pounds paid. 35+35+15+4 for 2x ESCape with single housings delivered to the paypal address as per previous.

Thanks stewii, GL getting this all posted & out.

1 Like

What about your transferwise account? Not recommended anymore?

1 Like

I’ve just paid the remaining amount for my two ESCape. Thank you vey much, stewii! :wink:

This is amazing. Thanks! Money sent…

Can we all buy some know ?

no only if you were apart of the group buy… you would have already paid 85 pound per esc…

Just sent: £35 + £15 (US shipping) = £50

Can’t wait! Thanks for all your work @stewii :smile:

Is world wide shipping same as Europe? I am located in Japan.

*Edit, got it 15£. I am soooo excited!!! Thanks for your time and commitment.

Im ready and about to pay, Been going through the original emails and cant find an exact amount to pay.

2x ESCapes Delivered to Aus with a single dual housing.

2x35 (ESCapes) + 10(Housing) + 15(Shipping) + 4(Fees?) = 99GBP

Look right? You should out an email to everyone involved in the Group buy, this is getting very messy & as members have mentioned feeling like they might slip through the cracks and be forgotten.

I missed the thread after originally posting are these still available and how much? I’d like 4.

1 Like

Okay 100£ sent, two ESCapes with dual housing, shipping and all the fees including the fees from first payment.

Really looking forward to it.

As I understand it the additional 35£ is for the housing per unit. You just have to add shipping and paypal fees.

The extra 35gbp is the remaining fee on the 85 already paid at the start of the group buy. Thats been made very clear