Enertion VESC from EU warehouse?

but he does not have problems and has them in stock - so what was funny about it? Sorry maybe I just don’t understand that joke :confused:

I ordered a vesc on 2nd august, support told me it was sent to the Belgium warehouse but I have still not received it, any idea whats happened? will I still get one from the europe rather than USA?

I have contacted support since but haven’t had a reply yet

my order number is #5169

1 Like

You are not alone in your issues. Support seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet. I’ve been waiting a week and half for a response as to where my VESC is. If I don’t hear back or receive the vesc in the next week or so I will be forced to start a chargeback. Something I don’t want to do, but what else can we do if we are being ignored and our orders aren’t being delivered? :frowning:

See these thread for others with same issues:

1 Like

TRY TO RELAX!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I understand waiting can be frustrating but you are in another country and logistics is complicated especially when people want the lowest prices possible. You might consider buying direct from @elkick if you are not comfortable waiting for overseas shipments.

I assure you every single order of vesc is being shipped ASAP, they are in stock in our USA warehouse & then they get shipped to EU either directly to the customer’s address or in some special cases through our Belgium warehouse (this changes depending on supply volumes in our US warehouse)

if you haven’t got a tracking number there is a chance there is a problem so please email our staff [email protected] and ask for an update.

If you haven’t heard back from them maybe they missed your email, or maybe it’s in the trash, i suggest replying to the email confirmation you got and politely asking for an update.

NOTE: Sending a package from one side of the earth to the other can take between 10-60 days depending on customs and handling procedures of each country. In many cases tracking numbers may change during the journey.

2 Likes

I am relaxed, but I have run into so many issues my patience is towards it’s end. I order products from all over the world all the time. I know all about delays and timescales customs etc.

However I ordered the VESC on the 16th of August and it was showing as in stock and shipped from the EU. (Belgium I believe). It took 10days before my item was set to shipped, that is a long time for an in stock item. I was not concerned as these things happen.

After a week or so of it not turning up I looked again and discovered the shipping tracking number link goes no where and the number is not recognised by any of the main shippers that I tried.

Again no issues. I sent an email into your support system on 13th Sept almost a month since my initial order. I had a response from Billy saying the following: "Thank you for your valued order. First of all I apologize for the delay in order. I am forwarding your ticket to the shipping department. They will get back to you as soon as possible."

Again not a problem that’s great, but 10 days later and two followup emails I still have had no response?

What exactly am I supposed to do when your support team don’t respond and my order doesn’t turn up? Wait forever? Waiting 10days for any response would test the patience of most customers when there has been an issue.

I find it interesting that despite me and other complaining about the delays, we haven’t had a response on the threads or via support about it until I mentioned chargebacks.

I’ve a simple couple of questions:

1. Where is my VESC?
  2. When is it likely to arrive?
  3. What is the tracking number/courier so I can track it?

None of those seem like asking too much to me?

1 Like

If you have bought the warranty you need to prove that you got your order later and not on the date of purchase… You wont have the problem but patient costumers who have said nothing will get into this issue more likely… I dont want to say that this issue will ever occur but it can and will be a bit annoying…

1 Like

@gordy I can understand it is frustrating. We are also frustrated when delays occur. Some people get orders quickly and there are no issues and everything works smoothly. That is the case 95% of the time.

Then there is the other 5%… Sometimes some orders don’t go smoothly & many times it is due to multiple issues and sometimes we don’t know about these issues until a customer or multiple customers email us asking questions.

Sometimes we don’t know the answers. This obviously makes it hard to reply to emails with any facts. Sometimes our staff make mistakes too and forget about emails or process our international bulk orders incorrectly. Sometimes people get other people’s orders. Or they get the wrong qty meaning someone else misses out.

We build vesc in US. Then shipping to EU. Then (sometines) our distributor processes them and send to end user. There are many manual process.

So why didn’t you get your order in a timely manner? Because something went wrong.

Will you get your order? Yes.

Are we always trying to ship orders as fast as possible? Yes.

If you would like more specific info or perhaps more freqent updates about your order feel free to email us each day or weekly and we will provide any info we have. [email protected]

That’s the thing I have emailed support and I’ve heard nothing back? I can appreciate there can be delays. I don’t mind that, however I am completely in the dark as to what is happening.

If I still haven’t received either the product or any news in a week or so’s time what am I supposed to do? What would you do in my situation?

Also if a product is being shipped via the US to the EU you should really make that clear in the description as it will set expectations better.

Your case seems almost identical to mine. So I guess I’m one of the 5% too. First it was being shipped directly then from Belgium then US again then I was told if I wanted a vesc I should have ordered from Germany. Elkick? I have had almost no replies from support and when I have managed to catch the online chat they have almost spoken in riddles. The last almost clear information I had at the start of this week was that my vescs have been shipped from Belgium (no tracking provided) and I will definitely receive them this week. Well, it’s Friday night now and no vescs have arrived and no update from the numerous mails to support so I’m at a bit of a loss too.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know I’m not the only one in this situation. Though it seems you’ve at least had more information than I’ve got out of support.

@gordy I’ve just clicked the enertion chat on the site again and given Billy C my original tracking number and my order number… In a flash they’ve given me a new tracking number from Belgium post which shows that a parcel being received by Belgium post today that is destined for me! So give the chat a go and see how you go. Perhaps your parcel was dropped off with mine!!

1 Like

I just got the same

on the destination on your tracking page does it have your house number/street address, mine only has postcode and town?

maybe it only shows that on the website but I saw someone else on the forum mention they had sent it with an incomplete address

Hi @LukeL, the original tracking link goes nowhere. I got a new link sent on the live chat. As you say the address shown on this page seems incomplete, just a name, town and postcode. Fingers crossed this is just how it is displayed on the tracking page for simplicity.

1 Like

I had live chat blocked by ghostery. I will try to check if someone comes online at any point to ask. It is ridiculous the hoops we seem to have to go through to get simple answers.

Well after 13 days I finally got a response to my original question. I have an actual working shipping number. The vesc was shipped on friday from Belgium. I can now at least track it’s final route.

And 3hrs later it arrived…

So it was sent from USA then to Belgium warehouse and then to customer? I’m right? There are no import taxes for you?

That seems like what happened. No import duty or VAT to pay no.

1 Like

Lucky man! I’m too need one Vesc, but not sure if it comes from eu…

I am another one of those 5% -,- Ordered my space cell pro 3 on the 9th of september, it was written 4 days delivery time and I even wrote an email for being on the safe side. I am still waiting for it and not getting any answers from the customer support. I