Enertion VESC delay?

If he does not at least acknowledge his existence I might be reconsidering my order…I can’t support him if he can’t at least attempt to resolve that guys issue. It could happen to anyone…

3 Likes

Ya I agree. Maybe @onloop and @carl.1 has too many email communication to deal with what with vesc and batteries delays. Let’s hope this will be resolve soon. It doesn’t look like its a serious problem anyway, a replacement unit should suffice.

I’m no battery expert so I wouldn’t know, it’s more about him responding to him period more than anything. Considering Jason’s been posting in the forums still after the guy has tried contacting him on here and email I’m just really curious as to why he is dodging him like he’s not there. It’s concerning…

I hope it gets resolved. Just want a proper reason as to why it’s gone this far…

1 Like

That is an impressive piece of work.

@onloop @carl.1 Could you please let us know till wich order number Vesc are done? Like you do with the “raptor” motors? When I ordered, your page told: “next batch = end of april” then end of may, now end of june. Thats no problem at all if you deliver quality esc’s at the end (it’s exactliy the same as I ordered last time… Again, I have no problems to wait but please let us know hows going on? …order numbers?.. Cheers

I would appreciate them too!

Not sure when it’ll arrive, but there is a 20% restocking fee if you decide to cancel, even though it’s not even in stock.

90% of VESC orders will be shipped in JUNE.

1 Like

that is for the cancellation of custom built products that we have done assembly work on &/or order parts specifically for.

If I order one like right now, will I get one shipped this month, or next? How long would I have to wait? And I plan to buy a motor mount and some pulleys, are they in stock now as well?

If a vesc was ordered before june, will it be shipped in june?

I too am unsure about what is actually in stock with Enertion since it all shows that just about everything is available for order. I am waiting on confirmation that my order for a pulley and belt set is actually in stock.

I would expect (and hope) that Jason will be looking to actively monitor stock on the website now that he has so much traffic coming through. Perhaps an upgrade is needed in order to automatically switch it’s status to back order when sold out?

1 Like

I messaged them on Facebook, I asked them when my VESC that I ordered a few days ago would be shipped, they said next month, I believe middle or late, but who knows, shit can happen. They said their pulleys (12mm) were out of stock, and would be in stock a gain next week (so roughly 5 or 6 days from now depending where you are from). They didn’t say their motor mounts were in stock, but they didn’t say they weren’t, so I’m just gonna assume it’s in stock.

1 Like

we are sandboxing a new inventory management system, it will help us with most of the problems we are facing at the moment.

it will also help us with forecasting for our purchasing to prevent out of stock situations.

AS the business is now starting to mature (slightly) and our cash flow is improving we will likely disable the ability to order out of stock items… However as a new & growing business we needed to offer presales on some items to help us raise the funds to buy the goods…

If we don’t pre-sell stuff we are forced to order in very small quanitiy, or speculate, which makes our cost of goods much higher and often makes the deal less desirable.

To secure good prices we need large qty orders, therefore we must pre-sell some items…

However, most of the “out-of-stock” items at the moment are due to unexpected growth.

Lots of stock due to arrive in the next two weeks… it’s like the silence before the storm… glad i have my team in place now.

1 Like

Please put item count for each of your products, so that everyone can see if the item is in stock and how many items is left. Lets say I want to buy your Carbon Fiber deck …just the deck …not the raptor. I would love to know if it’s available without sending you an email and then having to wait for your answer.

3 Likes

it is our mission to have everything instock…

if we can’t achieve that we will be forced to make some tough decisions, at the moment trying to keep the CF deck in stock is a major issue. We can’t easily scale production without more molds… they are expensive & very concrete… they prevent us from being agile.

so for now, additional molds are not something we are factoring into the equation… carbon fiber decks are beautiful and offer some awesome benefits but we are not sure they are the best solution, we will keep testing the carbon & wood options.

Once we have enough results to make a calculated decision we will commit to one or the other or just keep innovating…

we are very cautious about being static in a highly dynamic & rapidly growing industry.

1 Like

Yikes not a way to talk to your customers!

Hes just telling it how it is? Hes a small business. You can always email him prior to ordering t get idea of stocke levels, but I dont think its like Amazon or other online site where they have a stock bar code and can keep track of every item coming in or out at any given time. Its a software thing possible, but I dont think they have it.

3 Likes

I agree. Any and all updates are helpful, and I see no disrespect at all in what @onloop has been saying. I honestly really appreciate the transparency in what he says, Jason tells it how it is. No sugar coating it.

4 Likes

Yes I too appreciate the transparency. Just a though though… Why not add a disclaimer under the add to cart button for certain items? “Please be advised lead times for this product are now currently at 3-4 weeks”. Or something of that nature? It would inform the customer to a reasonable level and allow them to make the call.

@onloop I totally get the challenges you face as a small business. Needing to front the cash Etc Hopefully you won’t be facing these same challenges for too much longer.