Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

He may be able to work something out for ya who knows…hopefully @onloop will confirm

i dont understood why cant change my delivery address?i dont payed via paypal :frowning:

u are delay and i must pay more money?unavalible

Please refrain from complaining. Best thing to do about this is send in a ticket and ask what options you have.

4 Likes

i am not complaining…just i dont understand why dont change delivery address if wasnt shipped yet…if not changed i must pay another 60pounds for pick up and spend more like 6 hrs to pick up…thats reason why i am nervous :slight_smile:

when you have payed with a method other than paypal it should be fine. just write them an email.

i payed via visa credit card

i saw one same problem…wasnt problem send it new address…family member or friends address…i wish my problem will same

@radio3nec Watch this, it might clear it up a bit regarding changing your shipping address: https://youtu.be/uqp7wqbxcVo?t=5m46s

1 Like

u dont make me happy :frowning:

I ordered from enertion and after my package was shipped i contacted DHL and they were happy to change the address. hope this helps.:grin:

2 Likes

@onloop @carl.1 Now I’m really pissed off, and you know I always stood for you Jason. First, I assured that you could ship to Argentina, but now out of nowhere your staff is saying that you can’t and straight give me a refund instead of giving me other alternatives (because I don’t mind paying 100usd shipping, screw free shipping). I’ve been waiting for two months, got my motor, vesc, remote, and I even pressed my own deck, it’s INSANE the amount of money and time I spent on this project. Not getting the space cell pro 3 forces me to sell all this stuff and i don’t even know if I can, there’s no market for this here. So, I’m hearing alternatives, prove that I wasn’t wrong about you and Enertion. Order number 2916, but the refund has been made and I probably lost my place in the line of shipping.

Unfortunately, our ability to ship batteries into your country is not determined by us. Please rest assured I am more than happy to keep searching for new ways of doing getting it to you, just takes more time.

One option that worked with another customer in New Zealand was to send the space cell disassembled. he then built it himself. this might work for you too.

Regarding the refund, I don’t believe we should have refunded you without asking/talking, this is an error made by my staff… I think i said something along the lines of “if we can’t ship it the customer he will want/need a refund” my staff obviously took that statement as an instruction to refund you on the spot.

I am sorry, I am still training my staff.

We can work on this tomorrow. Don’t worry I have enough stock of the Space Cell Pro’s

1 Like

@onloop Yeah, I don’t mind if it’s assembled or not. I can work that out, even paying around extra 100-150 US dollars for a private shipping alternative seems fine by me. I know you are being honest with this one Jason. Just don’t make me wait two more months, that’s it

Shipping batteries is very hard at the moment, it is one of my biggest issues… (unless you live in the USA, i have got that dialed in)

for about 6 weeks i could not even get any battery delivered to Australia, Which meant I couldn’t test prototypes… its shit!

So please email [email protected] and say you want us to find another shipping option, this way it will help me to train my staff better…

I am trying to direct all communications to them so they can learn, so please bare with us whilst we are skilling up our team.

3 Likes

Same here (from South Africa), just got refunded without asking about alternatives. I am a full-time electronic engineer and certainly don’t mind assembling the space cell myself. If this is an option I would like to opt-in (order no: 3875). I have already emailed Linda earlier today. I will wait for a response tomorrow when the sun is on your side again.

Sorry guys, i didn’t realise Linda would refund without emailing… I am still learning how to effectively communicate with my new staff.

Most of the time their mistakes are my fault…

4 Likes

Just in case anyone was wondering what these guys looked like…

no phase lead connectors which is fine by me. XT60 on the battery side which is fine for space cell and now lipo users too but i always chop them. No shrink tube on these anywhere. I suggest adding some before building with them.

The board is black, which is kind of awesome as it indicates the power of Lord Skatan coursing through its traces. Still no vertical USB ports, so bring your right angle USB connectors.

1 Like

no shrink tubing? Coome oooooon :weary:

What is the best way to connect two of them together and then to a space cell? How about the data wires? Can I just soldier those together?