Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

I have finally succeeded to pay :slight_smile:

Finally when the system told me some parts can not be sent to my country. I have created a new address (from this point) and it was accepted. (I have something like 9 addresses now but the most important is that I have ordered) Now I need some patience :slight_smile:

Order #5261 rocks :slight_smile:

what country are you?

Did anybody in the US got their vesc to ship on 8/5?

Hi man, isn’t that good for SpaceCell PRO…too much flex for me

You should have separate components, to avoid the middle for that deck.

@onloop

France.

I’ve spent a lot of time looking for a Stiff Long Deck for the Spacecell PRO :frowning:

my honey velocity works pretty well

I received an email saying the batch of VESC will ship on 12 August , does that mean that the supplier will ship to you commencing the 12th or will you ship directly to us on that date? Order 5217

How much do you weigh. Does it flex a lot less?

79kg/175 lbs. Doesn’t really flex at all. It kind of does if you really jump up and down, but why would you do that :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you eventually find one?

Yes! I felt in love with the Hackbrett Bambus 3.0 (my profile’s pic). Madrid makes really nice stiff decks also. My board is 97x25cm, really spacious.

Awesome, have you got a photo with the gear mounted. Found a deck that is super stiff and no flex but the under deck design doesn’t look like it will fit the space cell pro because of the carvings. The deck is a duster urso. Had one in a shop her down under and my 95k frame couldn’t get any flex out of it.

Cool. Spoke to a skateboard shop today and they suggested this board. Do you have the 42inch ? If so could you send photos?

this is mine 39" https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/decks/71214/honey-2016-velocity-v3-longboard-skateboard-deck-w-grip

you can see photos here

Not yet, I’m going to build it as soon as will arrive Mono spec+ from Enertion. I’m sure it will fit perfectly! That velocity should be ok, the most important thing is that must be stiff and not too much concave. The distance between trucks has to be at least 65-70cm (space Cell is 56cm lenght!!!)

Vescs and remote order number 4204 are out for delivery in new Zealand, just had to pay 25% tax which I wasn’t expecting though :frowning:

Hi @onloop , when do you wil send out the next batch of spcp4? I got my drive train together +vesc and everything works nice. Love the design but i just cant use it :confused: (#4925 partially shipped)

Order number 48xx, 4 of VESC received from TX.:grinning:

1 Like

Hey @onloop ! Are you still waiting for truck risers? Can you give us an update of the actual stock of blocking parts like theses little plastic stuff ? Thx