Enertion Official Stock & Shipping Updates

This happens to be the only place I get answers my intermediary friend :wink:

1 Like

I totally understand why you are feeling frustrated…

it’s the same frustration anyone would feel when they ask someone to do things they are not capable of achieving.

It’s like when I ask my 2 year year old to stop screaming out nonsense & go to sleep… it doesn’t matter how hard i try, or how many ways I deliver the message, he just doesn’t do it… he doesn’t have the systems to process my requests… so I must be patient and allow him to develop so he can better process my requests…

Another example; We can’t sell you the new remote because it’s not on our website…

We can’t send your motor mount kit because we are waiting for truck risers to come…

We can’t bundle it together all together because we don’t have it all. We can’t ship it quicker. We cant easily sort through hundreds of emails and piece together complex instructions on how to combine/cancel/modify/rectify orders that have been done on multiple platforms on multiple days.

We can’t do it because our systems are not designed to do it. We just don’t have the resources to offer our customers a premium esk8 concierge service. People just won’t pay for that.

Our systems are really simple. People order shit we pack it and send it as fast as possible. We are just a bunch of simple people in a garage trying to operate a simple business…

My advice to anyone reading this.

1. Think about what you want before ordering.
  2. Only order items that you want.
  3. Don’t order if you can’t accomplish steps one & two.

Emailing us and asking us to do things we cannot do wastes our time and generally leads to delays and errors.

3 Likes

I agree. The concept is great. However, Implementation is complex. It requires time & testing.

There is no switch that fixes our problems.

1)I was told you could bundle it all by you’re support Adam. 2) you have listed over 10 in stock on eBay with delivery on the 22nd at the latest. You set an expectation. Btw I pay a fee for each delivery on eBay. 3) I wasn’t after the latest remote. Just a remote that you mentioned. 4)Adam advised that all items will be posted by the end of July.

I’m tired of the back and forth. I just want a refund. Happy to provide an Australian contact number or email address for you to contact me direct to arrange to take it off this forum. I’m not wasting my time with support.

jesus, it escalated quickly

1 Like

Id love to help you, but I am not sure how I can help you!

If you have spoken with my staff already and they told you what they can do already what is the point of all this?

If you want a refund email [email protected] and wait for us to reply.

Thanks for your valued order.

@onloop @carl.1 my vesc order#3227 Shouldn’t be shipped on 5/07?

I don’t know how much longer I need to wait for a response from support. Do other items get sent before that similarly to the vesc. You sent out the vesc then I get an email stating ’ btw there might be a shorting fault with the vesc we sent’ why not check it before it was sent if you were aware?.. I’ll just go through pay pal for the refund.

1 Like

If you read the email it mentions that enertion is now adding a second layer of shrink tube to prevent issues. Seems to me like your caught up in your own self importance to even read now, The message is intended to help the community and esk8’ers. Your current mind set is stuck in the negative, and you are not contributing anything useful to this thread. This thread is to get and idea what order numbers are being filled, so one can guestimate when their order will be filled. Your attitude is getting tiresome.

3 Likes

Still waiting for truck risers?

I’m waiting for a drive kit. I appreciate that info. I understand your situation and I don’t want to pressure you or bother you with emails, but would be nice updated info once a week. So we don’t have to email you ;9

Thanks

1 Like

Perhaps you already know, but If you go to Enertions website, and log into your account, you can check your order status. May be the info you are looking for?

Another intermediary. Mate I don’t purchase things to patch faults on reciept. I read the email and it does in fact state there is heat shrink. Does this mean the issue is fixed??? Lol. It’s a bandaid to a problem. The cause still exists till you cut off the metal pins yeah… If you cut the mins does this mean voiding warranty? Not that it matters now.

It’s kinda hard to void warranty if you are doing something that the seller advised @Tomkav. It might say that altering voids warranty but you have specific evidence that the seller advised for people to do there’s no arguing that. Sometimes, there’s the written rules, and then there’s just plain commen sense. Also when ordering from a busy seller it should be a given that you’ll need to wait a while. Patience is a virtue, and yes patience runs out but at the same time it’s rude to publicly criticize someone’s hard work when you know that they are working to the fullest of their capacity. If you want a refund, just send the VESC back after it arrives and email enertion support. @onloop already mentioned that they lose money for the shipping so it shouldn’t be a problem for you at all.

I’m not sure if you read what I write but I was sold on the fact I was told everything was in stock to find out it’s not. I also ask questions to receive 2 different answers. Sometimes not even receive a response which needs me to chase up. Now tell me, does one start losing patience? 100%. When I get the money back I’m going to buy something from a evolve given the warn you that the item will be available late Aug. Yes I will wait longer now but from what I read, they under promise over deliver. And there is someone on the other line willing to help over the phone. 10min email = 2 min phone call =all questions answered when you finish the call.

Also if you read back with the exception of the vesc issue I didn’t criticize the product because I haven’t experienced it and I ordered it because from what I see it’s a good product. I criticize the service. Sometimes public forums are needed for awareness to ensure people know what to expect and for comfort to others that their issue isn’t isolated. I’m an Aussie and nothing would please me more than to see Enertion be a prominent player in the esk8 market but sometimes tough constructive criticism is required to influence change. Something a business owner should value

1 Like

Enertion like any good company will back their product and their warranty. Enertion have shown this. Your problem initially stems from a number of issues which you feel misled and thus frustrated by the outcome as it is out of your control.

Ive been there and you just have to deal with it. Onloop has responded now for you and advised you on what you can do. Deal with your contact at Enertion.

Also onloop is building his new team and training them. The staff are still learning as thet go. See onloops Vloggs.

If yourve got the vescs in the end happy days. Hes flagged the issue. Which is unfortunate and should not have happened. But pressure from the DIY community is outstripping what he can produce. Demand for these things is not helping him time to spend on QA. Im not saying its right to send out vescs that could short out, but it happens to all manufacturers and suppliers. Given he sells all over the world its easier for everyone to be advised of issue and possible fix. Ie move cable away from pins. I think thats fair. I dont want to wait another few weeks for a replacement and hassel if its nit even an issue if I set out build being aware if issue.

Ebay site though needs to be fixed. Its not helping his customers. Dont take offence to anything Im saying. When buying on ebay I always check description carefully to check included and excluded itemd, email for stock update. Then if I get a prompt response and confirmation in stock I may consider ordering. Read feedback and check % rating of seller. Then I forget about it for 30 days and email if I dont get anything. Not to say you didnt do this. But just a tip.

Alternatively I go to a shop and buy the dam thing. Not going to be able to do that with vescs so your stuck with doing it as an internet purchase. You just have to be patient.

Appreciate your comments mate. Finally someone that understands where I’m coming from. Its now with Enertion for a refund. See how we go.

It’s a caution that your VESC may be affected and how to prevent damage. Mine was one of the affected VESCs and it did cause damage, but I emailed support along with the thread that I started that led to me discovering the fault. I’m not sure if it’s that thread that made them realise the issue or something else, but 2 days (which is good response time for a manufacturing fault) after I posted my issue here and emailed support onloop had created a topic and sent an email to all customers or all customers with an order number within a specific range.

Edit: Thought I’d add that onloop has also shown the amount of VESCs that they are redoing the shrink wrap on to prevent this issue for others that haven’t had their VESC sent to them.

1 Like

Okay, straying off from the current situation, I just received my Space Cell Pro4 and I am terrified of sparking. How big is the spark on the Space Cell or does it even spark because of the switch and BMS?

Didn’t know where to write this and I didn’t want to make another thread.

EDIT: Nevermind, I conquered my own fears and just plugged it in.

I’m order #4747 and I have the drive pulley kit I ordered the vESC, r-spec motor, motor mount just waiting on the battery pro 3 enclosure and I got it all rather quick maybe 2 or 3 weeks big thumbs up and thanks to enertion