Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Hey, so I just received my nano-x, looks awesome btw. I remember a while back there was a discussion about plugging the servo in vertically or horizontally into the receiver. I was wondering if that was figured out and which way to put it in, horizontally, like it is marked, or vertically.

it should plug in the normal way, altough mine didnt want to bind and my rx is broke now… guess some do some dont

Mine will only binds to the bind slot. Got it to bind to channel one, one time. Really bummed

Get a new RX lead and move the RX away from the VESC. If that doesn’t work, open the RX and remove the double stick tape from the bottom of the connector pins. This has worked for 99% of the poleople out there.

Check your signal wire. If this has an issue (e.g. partially loose connection) it won’t work. Took me a while to figure this out. If not successful, try to remove the signal line and just power up the receiver with GND and +5V! (You need no signal line to get a connection between receiver and transmitter).

And you may also follow the other claim to remove the sticky tape on the back of the circuit board. Open NANO-x receiver and remove PCB. I personally don’t believe this claim but check it out anyway!

For me it was also the servo cable. After swapping it out for a new one the controller binds every time.

1 Like

I have also noticed that a partially loose servo cable does not influence the binding process of a GT2E, however, the Nano-x is possibly more sensitive in this matter.

Hey @onloop, can we get an update on the new remote batch? When will we get them, I know you received them :stuck_out_tongue: Getting kinda impatient

They have shipped. Tracking update soon.

2 Likes

Very nice!! Can’t wait :smiley:

Received!! Already tested it, works great and doesn’t drop out in the usual places. And it has an insane range!

1 Like

Are the Nano xs 86 bux now??

I too have received mine, unfortunately I have giant hands and prefer my Baby Buffalo, so my co-conspirator @atenner has won a new remote, he is very happy with it. All props to onloop

How do us that preorded last year and got the first batch go about getting the connection issue fixed?

the one I got last month has very good connection, no conflicts with frequencies used for speed cameras etc here in london as I had at least slightly with other remotes. the nano-x never lost signal. I’m satisfied. I never fully discharged it and I don’t know if it has a low battery signal like the SMTBoard one (the power led flashes on that one when you turn it on and the battery is low) but so far so good.

I’ve finally got to use mine and its great. No signal issue at all. I like the beginner mode.

My only feedback to @onloop for future changes would be as follows:

Switches labelled on/off and what they do. Maybe a slighly bigger hole for the wrist strap to allow you to use a different strap more easily.
A less on/off throttle level. I think this maybe possible to fix in BLDC though?

I love the size and feel in the hand.

what i noticed with the nano-x, when you turn it on, push-pull the throttle before turning your board on.

2 Likes

Yes sir Crushkrew. Seems we missed the boat on the $49 usd deal. I would have liked to grab 4 - 5…

This may be the wrong space to post this in but is there any use for the 2nd Channel? I was hoping to be able to use the channel (like in rc planes, cars, drones) to control the lights on my board. I don’t have any use for the mirror mode button and would like to make it a switch to turn on/off my lights from the remote.

any luck with getting your remote to control the lights?