Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Same with mine, I got it a week ago but no shipping or tracking details, it just showed up.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason @onloop for coming through on his promise to hook up to recent raptor 1 owners with the new remote. Got mine today. Did a small range test and I got at least 10 times the range including sheet rock walls in between with 0 drop out. I still donā€™t know the limit of this thing.

Excellent customer service!

I prefer the old style physically (the new remote is large on the lower fingers) but the reliability is a huge improvement. Never had issues with the old one but standing 4 ft away Iā€™ve had drop outs when testing the range. The new one you could crash and be safe to kill throttle as it rolls away.

Good r&d and listening to the customers. Big thumbs up!

1 Like

Hello has anyone in Germany already its Nano X.

Iā€™m trying to order mine, but I canā€™t get it with EU shipping. No matter what address I put in, itā€™ll only ship with Australia postā€¦

They ship them from Australia through Belgium to you so thats why. But I think they donā€™t ship single remote like that. I recommend you to chat with enertion support.

Currently waiting for their response, just wanted to hear if you guys had any solutions :slight_smile:

I have ordered on 3. September

Okay, now they told me that only Australia post is available? That doesnā€™t make sense when I want it shipped from EUā€¦ This means AUS$56 for shipping which is almost as much as the productā€¦ Anyone able to order with another form of shipping?

At this stage your best option is organising a group buy.

@fraannk I also tried to place an order for USA but shipping was also US$ 45 so I stopped there.

I really hope Enertion start to keep stock in their USA warehouse, itā€™s would be so much easier to buy things from them without high shipping costs from AUS, I had to buy several parts from alternative vendors, even though I like Enertion stuff the most, just because of this.

So mine was delivered do I have to buy a cable to connect to the vesc also do I need a bind key?

Yes, you will need a three pin connector but no bind key since the remote (when it works) does the binding automatically.

Where do you buy one at to connect to a vesc?

Donā€™t know where you live but you will find them on ebay, RC hobby store, maybe hobbyking. They are called Servo cable (female-female) is what you want. Something like this:

http://www.myrcmart.com/images/upload/RCX03-342-Servo-Cable-JR-Female-To-Female-10CM-01.jpg

Cheers

1 Like

Are they available in the EU warehouse now? Donā€™t mind paying 50 bucks for the remote but with shipping from Australia itā€™s 100+ plus for me :sweat:

Mine was sent from Belgium and thus I did not have to pay any duties or what so ever

How did you choose shipping other than Australia Post?

I think I just asked the support if I they will ship through Belgium so that I AT least did not had to pay taxes, but shipping was still 19ā‚¬ or say if you meant this.

Thanks, got it sorted out. It seems like they changed the shipping price. I ordered from the site, and shipping was lowered to about 19ā‚¬. Still said australia post though, but I hope it arrives. :wink: When did you order yours?

Shipping errors and duplicates

It has come to our attention that many orders for nano-x (and various other parts from each order that had nano-x) may have been sent out as a duplicate.

We will be emailing each person about this asking for you to return any extra stock you received.

This matter is preventing us from fulfilling other older orders as there is no stock available.

We greatly appreciate your honesty and cooperation in helping us resolve thelse problems.