Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Got mine in in Ohio had a missed package yesterday went to pick up at post office today

No, mine dosnā€™t work too.

Press the button for a couple of seconds. Works on mine!

hey folks, hope itā€™s not off topic but my good old DIY carbon custom enclosure GT2B is still aliveā€¦ but I would like to give this one a try ! I really like the shape and the mindset behind the design of it. Iā€™m wondering, has the receiver being designed from scratch or is this ā€œonlyā€ an enclosure which existing ā€œsteezā€ material?

I really like the bulletproof signal of the GT2B and I donā€™t want to sacrifice any security on this! take care folks and happy xmas riding.

It is not steez - it is a new enclosure around basically the winning remote (with some added features)

thanks! never tried the winning. Is it bulletproof rock solid as GT2B? I heard some people had issues with the winning but not taken the time to go through the root causes.

according to enertion they worked out the kinks and basically got it as reliable as the GT2B.

great, I may give it a look then. @Mark what is mini remote?

@Maxid ok got it :slight_smile: happy riding.

Does anyone know how the led switch works? I thought it would be self explanatory but mine doesnā€™t seem to work as I thought it would:

The remote only connects to channel one I think

So how do you get the led switch to run? At the moment iā€™ve got the lights hooked up to channel one parallel to the vesc. So when I put the brakes on it changes the colour of the lights.

this looks like a winning remote clone. if it is channel 1 is throttle and channel 2 is lights.

Yeah Iā€™ve tried that but still no luck.

This Mini Remote seems to be one of the only remotes on the market you can trust, no dropouts at all

1 Like

First of all I would like to say, that this remote is amazing! The only downside i could think off is the binding process. In order for mine to work I needed to connect the wire vertical at first (rightest pins, signal wire facing upwards), then I had to switch of the esc and connect the reciever to channel 1. Now it works flawlessly.

Where can you get the cord to connect it to the vesc?

1 Like

Has everyone already gotten theirs? Iā€™m in California and still have no tracking number and no package.

@jbruce Iā€™m in California. Got mine a week ago, Id check in with enertion. ALTHOUGH I did never get ANY shipping confirmation anywhere. It just showed up. It didnā€™t even say it was shipped, it just said "awaiting fulfillment and it still says that