Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Your receiver does not turn on… can you check your cable?

Does your vesc turn on at all?

I ordered mine October 13. Still haven’t gotten any shipping information. Do I need to contact customer support?

they are still being processed at our US distributor. i think its sunday in the USA. so shipping tomorrow.

1 Like

Yeah vesc works perfectly, i even measured the pins on the vesc and i got 5v so that ain’t the problem. I think im gonna contact enertion support, mine is broken.

If you can add a couple if remotes more, I’d love you forever… I won’t be able ti wait for a new group buy to be put together

My Nano-X just arrived today (UK order here and I pre-ordered at the end or August).

I love this finish and feel of the remote and I’m looking forward to testing it out. I am going to be VERY careful with testing as I tried the Wining remote and I had to throw it away as it was WAY to dangerous to use (threw me off my eMTB a number of times)

Is it possible to mod the RX so I can add an aerial? I’m so worried about reliability, I just want to make sure that I get no drop outs or very jittery controls like I did with the Wining remote that this looks to be based on.

It’s funny when people tell how long time ago they pre-ordered this remote. But it really doesn’t matter because it’s PRE-ORDER and people knew that they aren’t going to get it for a while.

1 Like

Was there a pre order cutoff for this supply? I ordered mine late, like mid November, so does that mean I will have to wait for the next shipment of them?

Hey I just receive my remote !! I’m so happy, when I tried to plug the VSC in it ( I tried both ways), my moto keep beeping. Normally it’s because the throttle position is not on 0. So I disconnected my RX, connected to the VSC a servo tester ( to see if the brushless moto is working ( yes it works perfectly) . And then without turning off my board I plug the RX in the Vesc. My motor start spinning at mid regime, and when I put the throttle down is slow it down ( but still spinning fast) . ANd then when I go full throttle it accelerate just a bit… Kind of unsafe, and if I turn it on/off again it wontworks :frowning: .

Any idea guys?

Thanks

I’m not bothered about the time it has taken. Honestly I had forgotten I even ordered it until I found the emails about the delays.

FYI, this is really hard to read.

You need to setup your VESC ppm settings.

Just receive my nano x. It’s amazing. Just 1 question though. What is the “throttle mirror mode” button on the controller? Thanks

Darn. Was really hoping for my controller to ship today (I’m in the US). Looks like it didn’t.

It’s putting the throttle in mirror mode

1 Like

Did you guys received some kind of tracking code?

No I didn’t even receive any info that the order has shipped. It stil says awaiting fulfillment on enertion site even though my order was delivered yesterday.

Same here. Had a missed package sticker on my door and was like what the hell did I order lol. Finally realized it had to be the remote and I also didn’t receive a tracking number email or even an email telling me it shipped. I did receive an email that it arrived to it final destination and will be shipping within a few days tho lol

Yea, Remote arrived today. Now I just have to wait until its spring. Veeeeery long 4 months…

1 Like

Remote just showed up, sweet! It looks great. @Tuomalar glad I live in California :wink: Cant wait to hook it up to my ESC and make my battery case

Does anyones throttle mirror mode work? I assume its supposed to reverse the direction of the motor, but it doesnt work on mine