Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Any news on shipping. Stock, as mentioned, should have been replenished by 31 Oct. But ever since i have not heard anything about my order :-s

Stock is not being replenished it is being manufactured, we stopped the production for a few weeks whilst beta tester used it in city environments with lots of RF pollution.

It passed the test & production is well underway now, in fact it is due to be finished any day now.

maybe you are not on the mail list, we sent a few updates out about this… sign up here: http://eepurl.com/RmTvz

2 Likes

Will I have my controller in less than one month?

Could we possibly get an update on production status and an estimated time that we’ll start getting these controllers? Thanks for all your hard work!!

7 Likes

If I place an order for multiple items will you hold the entire order until complete or ship partial?

Curious if recent raptor 1 owners (last batch before discontinue) will still be receiving these? Also if there are any updates. Feels like the more days that go by the less likely it will happen since the announcement of the raptor 2.

End of November and Nano-X still isn’t here … what’s the current state about this one?

instruction booklet just got finished printing,. controller being boxed, ready to ship to us this week

6 Likes

What’s the schedule for the EU customers?

throttle mirror mode!! :sunglasses:

@onloop If I order one today do you have any idea what the ETA would be?

They are being boxed up now. Will ship to EU and usa warehouse next week.

1 Like

What about Aussies when will they get them @onloop

Yeah, what about us. How long does it take to get that stuff to Sydney??? Can’t believe USA and EU gets served first???

They all ship the same time

I just dont get it why this remote will cost 100usd. Thats insane for a remote.

1 Like

if you get a space cell pro 3 it comes with a remote. I would’ve jumped on the deal if I was building another board now

When do you expect them in the US? Within a week? Two?
Just wondering if I could expect the controller before Christmas.

Thanks!

Does it come with a servo to connect the receiver to the VESC?

The people who preordered got sent an email, yesterday i think, with details. The units are boxed up and being sent to the warehouses atm. And yes it comes with a servocable