Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

I preordered on 12th of September. Does anyone know when they will start shipping?

Not sure mate …this month we are thinking …still have a USA :us: group buy in play

Onloop 4 days ago: Should be finished this month

1 Like

I just got a notification from ups saying enertion shipped me a package so I can only assume they shipped! !!! I’ve been waiting for the remote to be done so they could Ship all of my order at once. It says it will be here on the 18th I will keep you guys updated.

I don’t think they have finished production yet. Check your order status. Does it say „Partially Shipped“?

It’s Partially shipped but it’s been that way for a month. Because they shipped the vesc and space cell which I’ve already received. I was told nothing else would ship until the remote was in. (The vesc and space cell shipped from USA) And ups said I have a package coming for AU so it would seem there finished. @onloop did they finish?

Mine still says “awaiting fulfillment”

My order is also partially shipped. They sent pulleys beforehand, but that wasn’t very nice because pulleys have been stuck in customs now 2 whole days… I don’t do anything with pulleys without controller so this wasn’t necessary. Maybe you should do this only if customer ask this separately? @onloop

I wouldn’t complain that they sent something as soon as possible. Plus it’s not there fault that customs has it. My point being is it shouldn’t matter either way it doesn’t change the outcome

They have to pay 2 shippingfees as I only paid one shipping. And Enertion’s customer support said that they will send these thru Belgium warehouse, so I don’t have to pay customs. Plus this:

Update. So there not in yet they just didn’t want me to have to wait anymore for everything else. Looks like I’m gonna buy an ugly remote until this one comes in. RC remote’s are just so bulky.

This one has been cheap and reliable, but batteries only last max 20km.

GT2B/Mini Remote last months with one charge. And are tryied and tested .

Its not reliable and is in the category of shitty remotes

I have used quanum whole summer in daily commuting and for fun. Never had any issues. No drop outs or anything.

I just bought a Wireless Wii nunchuck I’m gonna use in the meantime. I can’t get everything for my board and then just have it laying around that would kill me. I get to make my board tomorrow I’m so pumped

Well, the nunchuck seems to be quite unreliable too.

I just don’t want a trigger remote and I hate how bulky other controllers are so I willing to give it a shot

Im working on a mod for the mini remote with rechargable lipo, small case and hall effect sensor thumbstick, that might be an option for you if you can solder and have a 3d printer.

1 Like

I can’t 3d print unfortunately. I’m pretty good at soldering so that wouldn’t be a problem.