Enertion NANO-X | On Sale $49usd | GROUP DISCOUNT

Are the “different modes” and “reverse” button all done on the remote side or is it sending commands to the vesc?

3 Likes

Instructions in 60 seconds

1 Like

Can’t recall if i posted this yet.

1 Like

Is the bind key included with the nano x?

Should be …

Thank you for responding that quickly :blush:

Thanks man, will be really helpfull!

So after binding you can just hook it up to the computer for programming the exact values?

Honestly this remote looks super awesome. Just wondering if we have an estimate when these will start shipping or when production will be done?

BETA on the way to @Jinra

The rest of you Enjoy testing it out.

It’s 2.83 cents to mail it first class with tracking in the box I sent so it’s not an arm and a leg to pass it around …

Please sound off when you finally get it

Peace :metal:t2:

about 20 days away.

1 Like

Will the customers who preordered on your site have priority or when they ship over the group buy here? @onloop

there is stock to cover all orders, they will all basically ship the same week

4 Likes

This remote looks badass! Very futuristic and ‘‘eboard’’ like look… I like it! Hope you guys start to receive them soon… so that more vids / pictures / reviews of these can be made!

Really nice design & functions… onloop you the man, for making it! :smiley:

I wrote my thoughts here

I might write a more in depth review later.

Any updates on production?

Should be finished this month

1 Like

if i pre order now when are they expected to arrive?

Earlier onloop said all the stock is coming in at once and all shipping at once. If when he said 20 days away is correct we have 11 days to go I’ve been waiting since October 13 which I’m OK with but I hope to God there isn’t any more delay’s

Anyone …

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/usa-group-buy-enertion-nano-x-remote-55-shipped-and-canada-see-below-too/9680?u=michaelinvegas