Enertion Injection Molded 36T Wheel Pulley

Any of the aluminium mounts left? Wouldn’t mind getting one so I can swap from my shitty wobbly pulley to a nice one :smiley:

You can buy theses from evolve for $25 and from america for $32 and china for around $8 kegal and abec wheel molding styles

or get metal ones here

I just bought a set from evolve to try out. Looking forward to seeing how they fit.

Any news on pricing and availability of these and 12mm belts and pulleys?

20-25 minutes with a dremel cutting wheel and sanding drum if you want it clean and professional.

I just did this for a 33 tooth Evolve pulley that can take a 15mm belt and is still compatible with enertion mounts if you run one fat motor with a longer shaft to accommodate a motor pulley that wide.

Here’s what I did on YouTube. It’s also on my Instagram

This would totally work with the new enertion pulleys of course when using your own caliber ii trucks.

8 Likes

Lol bro…you should wear a hat or use a scrunchy … We wouldn’t want your lovely locks 🙎🏼 caught up in the mix lol

1 Like

Great job and super helpful but that’s a whole lot of truck removed. You think that’ll compromise them for a heavier rider?

I dont think so. These arent forged trucks. The cast alloy provides hardly any actual structural integrity. It all comes from the steel axle.

1 Like

what @lowGuido said. This is one of the reasons i love these Calibers. Yeah they’re simple and not precision trucks, but they’re very well built, gorgeous, and hackable.

1 Like

i had it pulled up in a bun but the shit falls out sometimes. Trust me, getting your hair wound up around a dremel doing 15000 RPMs isn’t fun.

the last time it happened to me it almost burned out my dremel. My hair was fine though.

3 Likes

Will these fit 97mm Abec 11 Flywheels?

12mm Wide - 36T Wheel Pulley - Integrated Bearing - ONLY $15USD

Compatible with ABEC 11 Flywheel & Enertion PowerWheels *truck hanger mod required

9mm Wide - 36T Wheel Pulley - Integrated Bearing - ONLY $15USD

Compatible with ABEC 11 Flywheel & Enertion PowerWheels *truck hanger mod required

Great news! I’ll grab a couple

What about 12mm motor pulleys?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy I was just looking for them! Will they come @onloop ?

1 Like

What about motor shafts that can support 12mm pulleys? Do the 6374s already have these? i assume you’re using them on the mono raptors so i was expecting to see all those parts show up on the site.

Sorry i just keep thinking of shit 5 minutes after i post, but all this is nothing new. I’ve been wondering about all of this since the aluminum bolt-thru wheel pulleys vaporized from the site abrubtly forcing me to get out of my chair and poke around for alternatives. I even downloaded FreeCad and started trying to learn it.

2 Likes

And how about 12mm belts too

1 Like

Those he does have, i just checked this morning.

oh shit, forgot about the 12mm wide motor pulleys